Miracles

I'm freaking surprised with today, I am usually a fucking quiet girl and today I have just come to Spain and I've already met three cute boys. And the thing it's not just that I've met three boys, it's that it was me and not my sister. She was the one who usually attracted the boys.

We were in the comfortable four-star hotel. My twelve-year-old brother was still thinking about the girl he had seen. My older sister was chatting with her friends and my parents were watching the news. They were all entertained, but I was thinking about the awkward thing which happened today. It seemed a very long day, it all started with me waking up at seven o'clock in the morning. And we started to pack up the things we hadn't still.

...

It was twelve o'clock at night and we were all very sleepy. In my room, 018, my brother had already finished showering. Now it was my turn to have a shower, I was taking out my clothes and a little part of my bra was still humid.

...

I was almost finished with the shower when someone knocked on the door. What the heck did they want?!

- Come on! You're fucking slow!

- Shut your trap!

- Why are you taking so much time showering? It isn't like if you were going to flirt with someone.

- If you say so...but for your information, today I've met three cute guys and two of them were hot! And it isn't like if you have flirted a lot...- I finally shut her up.

...

I was in my bed after a relaxing shower. My sister was having a shower and I took advantage of it to call my best friend, Penny.

- Hello?

- Hello Penny, it's Katie!

- Oh, hello Katie! How's Spain?

- It's cool, I'm loving it!

- Have you gone anywhere?

- Yeah, well, just to a restaurant.

- Oh well, was the food tasty?

- I only ate a bit of it...

- So it wasn't very well cooked... I understand it, you're used to here's food.- she interrupted.

- No it wasn't that, it's that someone spilt some cold Coke and I wasn't very comfortable when I was eating my food so...

- Really?! What a bad impression of there's waiters...

- No, it was just an accident. But it doesn't matter, he was a cute hottie! - I had a smile on my face.

- Wow! So did he say anything to you?

- Yeah, he said he was really sorry and I said it didn't matter.

- Why?! You could have made him "suffer" and flirt with him a bit, you know...

- No, that would be of a bad person and I needed to accept his apologies.

- How's that?

- Well, it's a long story, I'll tell you tomorow...

- No! Now you've left with the necesity to know it.

- But it's late, and I've had a tiring day.

- No, no, no, don't think that you're gonna leave me like that.

- But I'll tell you tomorrow...

- No, if you wouldn't have told me... in a way it's your fault!- she made me tell her.

- Okay...

- Yes!

- Well, it all started when I was in the plane. I was stood up...

- But had you taken off? Why had you stood up? Where you near him? Did he come to you? - she interrupted.

- Whoa, whoa, whoa, I didn't know it was an interrogatory. So do you want me to tell you or do you want to ask more questions?

- Sorry, keep telling.

- Okay, so where was I? 

- You were stood up...

- Oh yes, well so I was stood up after landing.

- Okay.

- I was peeing myself so I went quickly to get my suitcase...

- Okay.

- Uggh!

- What?

- Just stop interrupting!!- I said annoyed.

- Oh, sorry...- she said ashamed.

- Okay, so I quickly went for my suitcase, I had got the handle of the suitcase and as you know, I'm quite short...

- Yeah...

- So I was going to pull it out and leave it down on the floor. When I had got it and was going to leave it down... Ah no, this wasn't this guy!

- What do you mean with it isn't that guy?

- Well it's a very long story, just forget it.

- Oh no, no, no. Have you been flirting with other guys as well?

- Who said I had been flirting?

- No one... Well, tell me about those guys.

- Forget it!!!- I screamed.

My sister went out of the bathroom.

- Hey, calm down...- my sister told me.

I ignored her.

- My sister is here, I really DON'T want her to know.- I tried to whisper but at the same time permit her to hear.

- Sorry, I can't hear you.

- Just wanted to tell you that I can't talk to you now.

- Why?

- My sister is here.

- And?

- I don't want her to know. - I whispered for the second time.

- Why do you whisper, I can't hear you!

- I don't want my sister to know!!!- I yelled stressing out.

- What don't you want me to know? - she asked having heard me.

- No...nothing - I had my cheeks bright red and would like to be dead in that moment.

- Really?

I put the phone down and ignored my sisters question.

I was tired and decided to go to sleep. When I lied down I couldn't stop thinking about the tiring and awkward day I had had. Was I dreaming? Was this all a dream? If it was a dream I didn't want to wake up, I wanted this to be real, I met three boys! Could one of them be the prince charming I had wished for my birthday? I was worried for it to be a dream, I didn't want to wake up but I needed to do it.

- Ouch!- I hurt myself pinching me. - Yes, it isn't a dream!

My sister went out of the toilet from brushing her teeth and shot me a weird look.

- You're such a weirdo...

Now that I was relieved, I had my first sleep in Spain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, I didn't know what more to write and it was more like a fill-up. Well, did you like it? Who do you want to be Katie's prince charming: Harry, Collin, Jake? Please comment and vote!