-Chapter 7-

-Red's POV-

     I watched one by one as everyone fell and slipped into unconsciousness. The energy from each gem, was enough for me to fall backwards into Ross's bed.
I knocked Ross's Badoof plush with my foot, causing in to fall over. I slowly got up, my back hurting slightly from the impact. I walked over to Ross, who was mumbling something in his state of unconsciousness.
I shook him a little, and then violently.
"Come on, wake up Ross!" I commanded, panic in my voice. Nothing. My heart beated faster in my chest. What to do, what to do! I shook Ross again, an he groaned in response.
"Huh...?" Ross muttered, his eyes flickering open. I sighed in relief. He rubbed his head while he sat up.
"You ok?" I asked. Ross nodded in response.
"Yeah I believe so, I don't remember what happened though." Ross looked down, and his eyes widen. "Oh yeah, we were kabobed by some minerals and rocks, that's normal." He sighed. He slowly tried to get up, but he fell over from the action.
"Ross take it easy, we don't know what just happened to you, you need to rest!" Ross was going to protest, when I heard a groan across the room.
Both our heads shot up to see Jin slowly getting up. I rushed over to him and leveled him on my arm.
"You alright Jin?" Ross asked. Both looked a little pale. Jin nodded.
"I believe so, is everyone else alright?" He asked trying to get up. He slowly managed to, and leaned against the wall for support.
"Do you remember what happened?" I asked slightly surprised. He nodded.
"It's fuzzy, but I can remember what happened overall."
Jin replied while repositioning himself. He sighed. "I guess we are like this, I don't think you can take these off. " He continued. "What are they anyway? Are they some stones that possess magic, like the ones in movies?"
I shrugged. "I don't know, but my question is, why didn't the same thing happen to me? I never got a gem." I said while standing up and walking towards Adam, who was slumped up against the wall.
I poked his face gently, and his eyes twitched.
"Adam?" I asked, hoping he was somewhat conscious. His eyes slowly opened.
"Wha- What happened?" He asked completely out of it.
I quickly explained to him what happened, as I did, he took a look at his gem.
"Is it... Gold?" He asked amazed. Jin came over, slightly limping.
"Dude you ok?" Ross asked. Jin nodded.
"My leg just hurts, that's all." He continued. "But to answer your question Adam, I think that is gold." Jin said while looking at it. He looked over at Ross's.
"Your gem I think is made out of Sapphire, and maybe some Turquoise."
Ross had crawled over to Max, and had been working on waking him up. Jin looked down at his gem.
"I think my gem is made out a mixture of quartz and silver... Cool!" He grinned.
Adam laughed. I raised an eyebrow.
"His inner nerd is coming out." Adam grinned. Jin glared at Adam.
"Hey!" Adam and I chuckled, it was pretty funny seeing someone get super excited and interested in some jewels.
Then again though, they appeared here out of the blue, and then kabobed everyone. Who wouldn't be curious or at all interested?
"Max... Max... Maaaaaaxxxx." Ross said while poking Max's face. His eyes slowly flickered open.
"Hmm?" Max said while looking at Ross. I don't know what it was, but Ross seemed distracted by something, and at one point I almost called out his name to bring him back to reality.
"Ross!" I said again, this time a little louder. His head snapped up.
"WHAT?" He said while a light pink tinged his cheeks. I raised an eyebrow in surprise.
Soon enough, Max was up and had gotten the rundown on what happened.
"What do you think my gem is made of?" Max asked. Jim hobbled over.
"I think it's made of Garnet and Ruby combined, interesting." He grinned.
Max rolled his eyes. "Fanboy is back." He teased.
Jin glared at him. "You guys are rude." He retorted.
It was fun to meet these guys today. Barney's Mom and Dad had taken me in after my parent's died in a car accident.
They were so kind to me, and gave me so much. I feel like I don't deserve their kindness. Barney let me share his room, and his dad is like an uncle. His mom too, she's like an aunt.
But Barney, he's not like a cousin, he's something different. I can't put my finger on it though. I was interrupted in thought by Barney shifting near me.
"Barney! Are you awake?" I asked hurrying over to his side and checking to see if he was alright. His eyes shot open.
"What happeneds?" He asked, obvious that he was trying to focus.
"Remember the gems?" I said, and as I say that, his eyes widened.
"Thats wasn't a dreams?" He asked. He looked around at all of us, Gems inserted just like his. He looked down at his gem.
"It looks likes mine is somes kinds of... Emerald?"
Yet again Jin wobbled over to Barney.
"No, I almost thought that, but it's much too dark, and there's isn't as bright as a gleam, it's jade." He said while finally going over to Ross's bed and sitting down.
He must have been exhausted. Barney looked at his gem for a few more seconds, and seemed to be thinking about saying some thing, but was interrupted by a groan by the door.
Aphmau was slowly getting up.
Before any of us could even move, Adam was there in a second making sure she was ok.
"Adam?" She asked still a little confused.
"You alright?" Adam asked with concern laced in his voice and reflected against his eyes. I couldn't help but smile a little.
I think the two would be an adorable couple. Everyone would jump on the band-wagon of shipping, and they would both be pulled under in a few seconds. I mean what? (. _.)
"I'm fine, just have a small headache, are you all ok?" Aph asked sweetly. Gosh she was a innocent potato that didn't need to be tainted with the evil things in this world.
"That's good to hear." Adam smiled.
"I think we are all ok, although when Jin fell, his foot landed on some of the books next to Ross's dresser." I chimed in.
Aphmau nodded in response.
"Speaking of Gems, I think Aph's is made of Amethyst, and a little bit of Quarts dusted in." Jin came out of no where and fan boyed again.
Adam and Max laughed at his remark. Ross and Barney chuckled cheekily. I rolled my eyes at Barney's dumbness.
"I hate you all." Jin sighed, Aph made a face.
"Aww, I thought I was like-able." She pretended to pout. Jin seemed to be fooled by the puppy eyes.
"Okay... I don't hate everyone, I just hate Adam and Max." He chuckled with a Cheshire grin.
"Hey!" Adam and Max said pretending to be offended. I laughed at their dispute. All I needed was some popcorn.
Adam slowly got up helping Aph to her feet. Pink dusted her cheeks.
"Does anyone have any idea why this happened?" Ross asked, helping Max to his feet. Everyone including me answered with a just as confused face.
"Ok maybe not." Ross said while slowly backing behind Max.
Jin looked over at me.
"My one question is this, why didn't Red get a gem, while the rest of us did?" Everyone looked at me, as if I knew. I was about to answer when my eyes caught something sitting in the exact same place the gems were before.
A orange and gold headset with white ascents around the ear pieces. There was a microphone connected to one of the earpieces too.
"Guys look." I said pointing towards the new object. Max looked at Ross asking for explanation.
"Not mine." He said with a sigh.
"Should I try it on an see what happens?" I asked a little nervous. Everyone shrugged or just looked at me.
Aphmau spoke up. "There really is only one way to see what it does, try it on."
I walked over to the dresser, and picked up the headset. It looked like it was heavy, but it was actually really light. There was a button on the side, and some smaller ones surrounding it.
I slipped the headset on, and I felt a new power coursing through my veins. I pressed the side of the headset, and it turned on. The gold ascents lit up, and a gold screen covered my view.
Different messages and information came onto the screen, some talking about the molecular structure around me, others about the resources in the room. I looked over at Barney, and a scan appeared in my right eye vision. A soft melodious voice echoed information.
'Scan complete, Male, 5.8", 190 lbs and 3 ounces, DNA substance shows 50% American 50% Turkish ancestry. Green eyes, green hair.'
My head snapped up. "Guys, this is incredible, it's like some kind of mini computer in the form of a headset." I said while looking around the room, as the last of Barney's scan details scrolled away.
I squinted my eyes when I saw something I wasn't able to see before. There was some barrier around Ross's room, and only his room. I scanned it really quick. A new type came onto my screen.
'Sound barrier, magic level 4.5, breakable by magic caster.' The voice silenced after that, type just came onto the screen analyzing the property of the barrier, and it magical defaults. I ignored it in my vision.
"I just found something with this headset, there's some sort of barrier or shield blocking out sound. No one can hear us right now."
"Well that explains why Ross's parents haven't noticed the extreme noise, but wouldn't they question the lack?" Jin said nervously looking at the door.
"No they don't bug me when I have friends over." Ross smiled. The knot that started in my stomach loosened completely.
"That's good, I don't know how they would react if they saw all of us with jewels in our chests." Adam said while quirking an eyebrow.
   "My question is, why are these jewels-" Max began to say, but was cut off by a flash of light.

------------------------------------------------------------

-Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter of Magical blood, hope you all have had a good day, and I will see you later! Bye!!

-Crystal 💎