N I N E T E E N

"You're a half angel?"

"Basically yeah."

Joshua and the team were seated in the underground training area with Dash who was explaining to them about his half angel heritage and why Alessa was missing.

"But that's not important right now. Our priority right now is get Alessa back and stop my mother from getting ultimate power."

"Your mom? Ultimate power?"

Marlene would question him.

"Please don't tell me she's a fallen angel who is extremely petty and wants to attain ultimate power just to show off how powerful she is...?"

And Joshua sees Dash tense up before letting out a big sigh.

"She's a fallen angel who is pissed at the big man up there for killing my father because angels and humans can't mate nor can't have children together."

Dash would say, shrugging his shoulders.

"Mom was already a fallen angel when she met and seduced my father into having... sexual relations with her I guess."

Marlene was about to laugh but noticed the expression on his face change and realised how inappropriate she was beginning to act.

"But they still loved each other... It's just that mom manipulated him into staying with her because he always asked her about where she was whenever he was at home."

Dash then sighs.

"And I'm the first half angel half human to be born and exist. I'm a miracle child, you could say. Usually children born from the union of an angel and a human usually end up stillborn."

Joshua was staring at him in wonder before shaking his head and turning to Christina.

"So, what is our course of action? How do we get to Mid-Nowhere?"

"Only angels, demons or those with angel or demon blood in their veins―or who are accompanied by one of the two have access to Mid-Nowhere, sadly."

Dash had said and Joshua sighs, beginning to feel anxious because he wasn't sure if his sister was okay.

He wasn't even sure if she was alive.

And he could see Kyle attempting to use his mind-linking powers to connect with her and figure out where she was, but his powers and attempts were blocked and dashed.

"Why was Alessa kidnapped?"

Sagittarius would ask.

"My mother needs young virgin women in order to attain power. Their blood and purity will bring her a step closer to the power she craves."

Just as Dash explains everything, Joshua found himself coughing awkwardly. He felt bad for cutting off the boy he liked from talking any further, but he wanted to bring something up.

"Alessa isn't a virgin."

"Wait, what?"

"She lost her virginity to Michelle a few months ago, so Firis's plan to sacrifice Lessa to gain ultimate power has already been thrown out the window."