Part 1

Ayano woke up on the first day of school, it was 6:42 she was shocked because she thought she set an alarm for 6:20, but she changed her clothes brushed her teeth fixed her hair, and of course grabbed her loaf of bread, she ran to school, after a few minutes of running, an upperclassman bumped into her... her loaf of bread fell she felt pretty angry but when she looked up she fell inlove with him... she felt this tingling feeling inside of her.. she felt a bearing a yearning... she wanted him and she had to have him... the upperclassman took her hand and pulled her up, he told her
"Hey... im sorry for that.. i hope you dont mind, im Taro Yamada, someone's waiting for me so i gotta go i guess i hope i would see you around!" He said with a sweet smile, he waved and ran towards school.

Ayano looked at the ground for a few minutes blushing and thinking about her new senpai... Taro(he wont be the only one😉)
Then another upperclassman with soft fluffy hair with a bandana touched her sholder, The upperclassman told her....
"Are you..ok..ay?"
She looked at him straight in the eye and gave him a confused look for a few seconds,(・ω・) Budo had a very dark shade of read across his face. After awhile Ayano walked to school still confused about that guy..
Budo on the otherhand was as red as a tomato.. he asked himself " Budo whats wrong with you?! You never became as red as that infront of a girl.. your tougher than that.. but i have this feeling about her..." he let out a gasp and walked to school, he was already late so he didn't care as much... (seeing that he found someone "special(°▽°)")
Ayano was infront of the school everyone else was in the gym... she just kept thinking about her senpai.. and how he was so perfect..she went to the gym and kept on staring at Taro, she didn't listen to what the teachers there said, but she felt warm inside because of her new senpai...
she was eating lunchat the bench near the fountain, looking at senpai while munching on her bento... but suddenly a girl with long orange hair with a "notice me attitude" and a COMPLETELY ANNOYING VOICE came and kept screaming at senpai, she felt anger and rage.... she wanted to do something but she just cant...but then she thought to herself.... im broken... nobody loves me.... i want him to love me... i want..HIM... my senpai..
Ayano grabbed a very sharp pair of scissors....
(What could possibly happen next( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

END OF PART one