I loved... him

Budo wanted to do something really badly but no.. just no... after a while Ayano cleaned up the body of Amai and her work was done!

                  ..Friday..

Ayano finally had the guts to tell her senpai how she feels... Budo on the other hand wanted to end Taros life but simply knew that if he did Ayano would never love him.. because of everything that she told me....       it is time....Ayano placed a note on Senpai's shoe locker telling senpai to see her under the tree after school...Budo followed Ayano to watch what could happen... he felt his blood boiling but he constantly told himself that she can still be mine...
while following Ayano Budo noticed something strange.. why is she crying.....

He looks up at the tree and sees Kizana being accepted by senpai...and they were hugging..  Budo went near Ayano and hugged her... Ayano stopped crying and felt safe in Budo's arms.. Then Budo started crying he told her
"I...im inlove with you Ayano... I thought that after this day you would belong to someone else.... i .. i love you... I would do anything for you... you made me feel happy .. nobody else made me feel like what you did to me... the day i met youi knew something i knew that you weren't like someone else.. it's because I love you "he cried on Ayano's sholder..

Ayano was in shock and thought to herself... i was so dumb...... even though I didn't want him to be by my side... he was still there he helped me he made me happy.... for once i feel... loved... not just me being inlove with someone...

Ayano removes Budo's tight hug she looks at him and hugs him.... she feels safe in his arms... she loved the feeling of being there.. she cant let go.. she found her new senpai...

END OF PART SIX