Lemonn

(This isn't part of the story at all its just "for fun" XD)

I don't recommend reading this but its up to you

----------------/\MATURE CONTENT/\----------------

Im warning you...

Start

While Budo was pinning Ayano down he felt his "manliness"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) go up so because ayano kept rubbing her " butt" on it thinking it was a weapon he ran to the far right side of the school...

He saw Ayano.. she was so beautiful... her figure was so...gorgeous he wanted it on him.. he couldn't stop himself from "pleasuring his member" while Saying Ayano's name...
(Kill me now ;-;;;;; )

Ayano heard her name with a faint voice and moans repeating and repeating she wondered where it could be coming from... until she found where it was..
Budo heard footsteps going toward him so he hid his "hard object " in his pants
Ayano gone near him... he stood up Ayano told him that she wanted to know what weapon was under Budo's pants... with a curious look on her face she kneeled down and touched the buldge in his pants.. while touching it it goes bigger... Budo pictures Ayano doing "something" with his hard object... Ayano pulled down his pants.. and saw his "Budo jr."
Ayano thought to herself... i thought it was a weapon... she blushed profusely..and thought to herself that it was... huge..how could Budo hide that?!..in his pants?!
Budo couldn't take it anymore... he told Ayano to lick it.. so Ayano liked the .."hard object "her whole body was red Budo told her to suck it she did.. going faster and faster..
(What has my life become -.- )
budo: ahh..ahh.. that feels so good...
After a minute of Ayano doing that he pinned her to the ground and pulled down her underwear"
And liked her "cat" Ayano moaned never feeling that sensation in her life then Budo put his fingers inside of Her..and making weird movements with his hand.. making Ayano feel really good he grabbed his wet "object" and put it in Ayano's "kitten"
Ayano moaned.. it was the first time she felt this in her life.. she wanted Budo to go faster and faster...
(I regret being alive)
Budo told her that he was gonna "come" "home" Ayano told him to "come home" in her Budo felt so good Ayano felt good too... they finally reached "climax the movie"(Im trying to make all of this as best as i could and its not working)-at all
THIS ISN'T CONNECTED TO THE STORY WHATSOEVER ♪(v^_^)v

There too young to have babies okay

😢