Smut

In this story they are already together

Connor stood just above Malcolm's bed, watching him sleep.

He was hot when he was asleep.

Everyone else from Malcolm's cabin had left earlier that morning, so it was just the two of them.

Connor leaned over and lifted Malcolm up by the shoulders, and sat him on the floor his cabin, his back against the side of his bunk.

Malcolm was still asleep

"Dude sleeps like a log," Connor muttered under his breath.

Connor sat on the younger boys lap, straddling him. He placed his hands on Malcolm's hips and his lips on the boys mouth.

He started kissing him passionately, and soon enough, Malcolm kissed back.

Connor pulled away. "You awake now?" He asked smirking.

"Definitely." Malcolm replied, and then promptly removed Connors shirt, and then Connor did the same to Malcolm.

Connor leaned in and kissed the boys neck, his dick brushing Malcolm's groin in the process.

Malcolm blushed, his dick now hard.

Connor looked down

"Oh, now what is this you've brought me?" Connor said, and pulled down Malcolm's power ranger pajama bottoms, followed by Malcolm's boxers

Connor then removed his own bottoms. Malcolm stood up and sat on his bed, pulling Connor down with him.

Connor placed his lips on Malcolm's, exploring the boys mouth with his tongue.

Malcolm pulled away first. "Annabeth keeps condoms in her bedside drawer for Percy," he smirked.

Connor got up and walked across the room, fishing them out of her drawer.

He then walked over and turned Malcolm on his back, and slipped the condom over his dick

He gently pulled apart Malcolm's cheeks, hovering his dick right over the boys entrance.

"Can I enter?" Connor asked

Malcolm nodded in response "please"

He pushed his dick into Malcolm, causing a moan from the younger boy.

"Can I move?" Connor asked

Malcolm nodded frantically

Connor moved in and out of Malcolm at a steady pace

They kept at it for a while, then they both climaxed and fell forward.

Connor slowly removed himself from inside the boy just in time for the breakfast bell

"Hey. Time to get dressed."