Chapter 4

As James and I walked inside the school I heard Jen yelling at us to stop walking.

"Stop you two!" She was yelling so loud that the whole school turned to James and me.

"I'm so sorry Jen I forgot you were with us because you dissapeared when we got to school." I apologized to her.

"No worries." She said calmly.

I was a little confused that she was so calm about it. It wasn't like her. She is known for her hudge temper. But I didn't care I was glad that wasn't any drama.

The three of us continued walking.
Jen had history at 1st floor and James and I had math on 3rd floor. The two of us started talking because it was 10 minutes until class.

"So how did you end up in this shitty town all the way from New York?" I asked James.

"I'm not actually from New York when my mom died and dad abandoned me I started moving a lot." He said as his smile wanished.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry I didn't know.." I was complitely shocked.

"How could you know we just met." He said and smiled.

"I know but still it is not a perfect story to tell."

"Yeah, but that is my story and I'm not ambarrased to tell it."

"I see."

"So what is your story young girl?" He asked
and what I could see he was really interested.

"As yours my story is not that nice to hear." I said sadly.

"I bet it is not worst than mine."

"Oh I think it is."

"Try me." He said challenging me.

As he said that the bell ringed for class and we walked in classroom and took our seats.

"So class today we are going to have a pop quiz." Professor Fritz started talking and when he finished the first sentence the whole class started to yell and complain.