Chapter 3

"Dear Elizabeth,
This is mr. Porter your parents hired me when you were born. Now when you are reading this you are eighteen years old and tey want me to tell you that they left you 25 000$ when they were on rescuing expedition in Africa after that horrible earthquake 22 years ago. They recived a prize and said that they will save it for their child and that is you. Now you can only take 10 000$ rom the bank and the rest when you apply to college.
P.s. I'm really sorry for your loss. I was really good friend with your parents and if you need anything contact me.
This is my adress: 35 Michigan Avenue, Chicago.
Sincirelly mr. Eric Porter"
I was starring at the letter with my eyes wide open, when my aunt walked in the living room.

"What are you starring at?!" She asked annoyed

I could tell that she is going to work. She was wearing an ellegant black dress with a golden belt on the waist and black heels

"N-nothing." My voice started to shake. "I-I gotta go." I said as I started to walk to the attic where my room was. Actually you can't call that a room, there was only my bed and with blue and white pillows on it. Beside the bed was little shelf where was my jurnal and a picture of me and my parents when I was born oh yes and my alarm clock, on the wall opposite of the bed was my chloset.

I sat on my bed and read the letter one more time. I cried my eyes out the whole time I was reading the letter, and I couldn't believe that I had that much money, and I actually could move out from this horrible place and find a little appartment and a roomate and have a peaceful life.

I fell asleep thinking about how I am going to tell my aunt everything.

My aunts high voice woke me up. I look at my alarm clock and it was 8:40!

"Elizabeth!! WAKE UP! YOU ARE LATE!" My aunt was yelling as loud and as hard as she could.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" I started yelling arounf the room.

I run to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I put my hair in a messy bun.

I run into my room again to see what I'm going to wear, at the end I put on my black pants and a pink hoodie and my black converse.

"Aren't you a little bit late?" Aunt was asking me.

"Sarcastic as always." I said as I walked out of the house.

The second I walked out I called Jen.

"Pick me up I will be late, waiting for you beside the Jennie's"

"Okay baby, be there in 5." She said and I hung up.

Jennie's is the diner where we used to hang in middle school. It was close to our houses but we didn't live near each other. We were on the opposite sides.

I saw Jen's black Audi A3 pull up and I opened the door and sat on the passenger seat.

"Hi darling, so how could you be late you are always up like 2 hours before school?" Jen asked shocked.

I tought if I should tell Jen about the letter or not.

"I was reading." I decided that I will tell her later.

"Reading what?" I heard strange voice from the back seat and I almost screamed.

"Who the hell are you?!" I yelled but I didn't turn around.

"Oh jeah, I didn't introduce you two." Jen said calmly.

"So will you?" I was starting to get very annoyed.

"My name is James." The voice started to talk again. "And you are?"

"I'm Elizabeth, nice to meet you." I was being polite because I didn't know the boy.

"So you go to west high too?" James started to talk to me.

"Yes I do, do you?" I asked. Actually interested for a change.

"I am just here for 2 weeks, I'm actually from New York." He said politely.

"That is so cool, I always wanted to live in NY." I was so excited.

We talked all the way to school. James is really nice and easy to talk to, I think i could really open up to him.

"Get out we are here." Jen said annoyed like she is in some kind of a hurry.

I heard James got out of the car, and he opened the door for me.

When I saw how he looked I was shocked. He had short blond hair that wass styled in a messy way and perfect blue eyes. He was really tall and he was wearing black pants, black t-shirt, black letther jacket and black vans. I could tell that he must love black collor.

"Stop staring kiddo." He said with a smirk on his face.

"I was not." I tried to get myself out of this one.

"Yeah, right." He said.

I forgot that Jen was with us, but when I turned around she was not there, and her car was missing too. I didn't bother much and James and I went inside.

--

I hope you like it
Comment and vote.
Love ya xx.
-L