Chapter 2

A loud sound of my alarm woke me up, I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. When I blowdried my hair I curled the ends of it.

I was standing in front of my almost empty closet and decided to wear my one and only black sweatpants and a simple white t-shirt with a sign 'don't tuch' which was on my breasts. I put my black beanie on. I took my bag put my black converse on and walked first out of my room which was at the atic and then out of the house.

I was on my way to school. It took me 20 minutes from my aunt's house to my school. I put my headphones in my ears and started walking.

I was standing in front of my school thinking.

It was the first day of school after winter brake. 15th of January, one day after my birthday. I couldn't believe I was eighteen.

Someone's hand interupted my thinking. I half jumped and turned around I saw Jen smiling at me.

Jeniffer was tall, taller than me, she had black hair and big brown eyes. She was wearing some blue shirt with kind of flowers on it and black tight jeans, also she had new skyblue vans on her feet.

"You scared the shit out of me!" I yelled at her.

"I've missed you too." She said smiling. "And happy birthday." She hugged me really tight.

"Thank you bestie." I said while I was hugging her back and smiling.

''This is for you.'' She said as she was pulling away from a hug, giving me a little bag that said 'happy birthday' inside the bag was little box. "Open it!" She sort of yelled at me. She was very nervous.

"Okay, okay. Chill." I said while I was opening the box, inside was a silver necklase with my name on it. "Jen you really didn't have to." I said while I knew I was blushing, I could never aford her something like that. Her family had money and I didn't had almost anything to wear.

For her birthday last year I coul get her was a chocholate, some old pictures of us and a letter I wrote to her about how our friendship ment to me.

The rest of the time in school was boring as hell. Two people wished me happy birthday and that's it. Last period I had math and I hated math, actually hate is not a word to describe how I felt about math I despised it. I freaking sucked at it. When the bell finally rang I packed my things and went home.

°

As I walked into the house I saw some mail on the cabinet next to the front door. I was suprised and shocked when I saw my name on the one of the envelopes that said 'Elizabeth Jones' I teared the envelope and started reading, as I continued reading the more tears were escaping my eyes.

'Dear Elizabeth,..'

HAHA chliffhanger, don't hate me for this vote and continue if you liked it.
bye little minions.
xoxo L.