Imagine for Helly

This imagine is for allnightwithcorbyn , hope you enjoy it❤️
Helly's POV:
"We haven't had a night out in ages, come on y/bf/n I know how much you like to partayyyyy!" I giggled to my best friend. "Hmm fine, as long as I can borrow one of your dresses" my best friend said to me and batted her eyelashes to persuade me. "Come on then" I said to her and grabbed her arm as we walked into my walk in wardrobe and we both got ready to go out.
We arrived at the nightclub and we climbed out of the taxi and paid and we walked inside. It was quite crowded already, "lets go get some drinks" I said to y/bf/n and we walked to the bar, ordered some drinks and started dancing. After about five minutes suddenly a large figure bumped into me spilling my drink all over the floor, "oh my I am sorry" the man exclaimed whilst putting his hand on my shoulder, "here let me go and get you another drink" and he went off and brought me back a new drink. "Oh thanks, you really didn't have to like" I said to him blushing slightly. "Well I can't have a pretty girl like you partying without a drink can I?" He flirted slightly. "I'm Helly" I said to him over the loud music which was being played. "Tristan" he said and stuck out his hand for me to shake. "Well I've got to go find my friend again" I said whilst looking around for her and seeing her sat across the room chatting to a boy. "Well I take that back, maybe I'll be staying here" I laughed and pointed to my friend for Tristan to see. He laughed and said "do you want to dance" he said whilst rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "Hell yeah!" I shouted and took his hand in mine and dragged him to where the crowd was dancing.
Several drinks later we were both drunk, he had bought me some drinks which I refused but he wouldn't take no, and me and Tristan were both dancing. Then all of a sudden Tristan put his hand of my hips and started rolling his hips with his crotch rubbing on my back, I giggled but never said anything, why would I want a very attractive boy to stop. He leaned into my neck, I felt his warm breathe on me and he started to kiss my neck, I moved my neck to the side slightly and closed my eyes from how good it felt. He then stopped and turned me around and put his lips onto mine, god he was an amazing kisser I thought to myself, I put my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him closer to me, his lips were on mine for a minute or so and he pulled away, he leaned into my ear and whispered "we should go back to mine, I've got some alcohol at home" I bit my lip and nodded and he took out his hand and pulled me to a the door. I quickly looked over to my best friend and I'm sure I saw her mouth "good luck" and started laughing.