Concert-Connor Ball

Today my best friend Libby has got us tickets to go see one direction, I actually can't wait it's just to much.

I put one my concert clothes which consisted of a one direction top, jeans and black ankle boots, i just finished brushing my hair and I heard a knock on the door I answered it to see Connor her boyfriend with a sad look on his face "I'm really sorry Y/N, but Libby can't come tonight, she's had a panic attack and she thought it was a bad idea to go just in case It happened again, she was going to cancel it all but I offered to go with you, I hope you don't mind". You replied "oh, I hope she's okay, and of course come on it will be amazing!".

We got into Connors car and drove to the concert, it was packed but we got to our space "OMG!!! Libby got us front row tickets" "yeah she is one amazing girl!" he replied then suddenly the lights went down and one direction came on "Ahhhh!!!" I screamed. They started singing 'best song ever', and you got shocked when you heard a male voice singing along to the song, you looked over to see Connor singing his heart out to one direction. You started to laugh and he looked at you and said "what you didn't know, I am a massive 1D fan and ill tell you a secret, shhh I'm a liams lad haha" you laughed so hard and you had an amazing night but you didn't forget to bring Libby a little gift back.

A bit rushed but I like to update, hope you guys enjoyed it!!

Alice