Imagine for Libby

This is for libbyxxxxx ❤️
Libby's POV:
Snore after snore after snore was I all was hearing. Current situation, in a bed with Connor and he is actually so loud. He knew how much I needed some sleep tonight as I have a huge geography exam tomorrow and I am so nervous. "Connor" I nudged him harshly whilst groaning at him. "Mmm baby what" Connor mumbled still half asleep, "please be quiet, I can't sleep" I quietly said. " oh yea...yeah sure" he moaned quietly and went back to sleep. About 10 minutes later I heard him again, "for gods sake" I mumbled and sat up wiping my eyes from how tired I was. "That's it, you deserve this" I said to myself. I walked over to my dressing table and opened the bottom drawer to pick up a bottle of bright red nail polish. I carefully sat on our bed cross legged and opened the bottle, Connor already had his shirt off so my plan is going to work, I took the brush and started to paint red all over his nipples.
Connor's POV:
I stirred awake, wait what I thought to myself, my nipples felt really weird I worried to myself, I looked up to see Libby smirking at me, "I'd erm, take a look if I were you" she said whilst laughing. I looked down to see two bright red spots on my chest, "wha..what have you done to me" I asked confusingly, "you were snoring so loudly Connor, you know I needed to be up early in the morning, so you kinda deserved it" she said to me in quite an annoyed voice. I sat myself up and took her into my arms, she rested her head into my shoulder, "Oh babe, I'm so sorry, it's just quite hard to stop myself if you know what I mean" I said sadly. "Don't worry it's okay" she said into my shoulder. "Come on baby lets go to sleep" I said and I laid her down and positioned her so she was snuggled into my chest, "goodnight my gorgeous, sweet dreams" I softly said, to my reply I heard her little snores, she'd already fallen asleep.