Imagine for Hannah

This is for BradSimpsonLoverxoxo , really hope you enjoy it❤️
"Can I get a picture quickly before your set?" A girl rushed up to me holding her phone. "Of course, sure" I said to her smiling and grabbing her phone and taking a picture with her. "Thankyou so much!" She excitingly said to me and walked away. "Hannah, your on in two minutes hurry up" my manager said to me and grabbed hold of my hand. We ran backstage and I ran to grab a microphone from the backstage helpers when I slammed into a figure knocking me to the floor. "Oh-oh my god, are you okay love?" I heard a strong brummie accent say as I looked up. "Oh yeah, sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" I said as he held out his hand and you held it and he lifted you up. "Sorry I've got to dash I'm supposed to be on stage now" I laughed and walked towards the stage. "3,2,1 and you're on" the backstage helper said. "HOW'S EVERYONE DOING?" I shouted to the audience and people screamed back several replies. "So Hannah, are you ready to perform the new cover you posted on your channel the other week?" Tyler Oakley said to me as he was hosting this show. "Yeah sure!" I said preparing myself and I started to sing.
Brad's POV:
"You alright mate?" Connor said to me, "huh?" I questioned him having not paid attention to what he said, "For gods sake, pay attention to me instead of staring at the girl on the stage" connor laughed. "Sorry mate I just, she's got an amazing voice hasn't she" i said in awe watching her sing. "It's so good isn't it, you should ask her to collab or something, you two would sound great" Connor said putting a hand on my shoulder. "Nah it's fine maybe another time" I laughed and walked out with Connor to the bus to go home. Once I was back at the hotel we were staying in for the next week or so I went a laid on my bed, and I couldn't stop thinking about her and I really felt like I had to apologise again. So I got my phone out of my pocket and I went onto YouTube and found her channel. I was laid there for about 45 minutes listening to her singing and decided to click on the link which took me to her twitter page, and followed her, I then realised she had her dm's open so I sent her a message.
Hannah's POV:
I was liking and replying to my fans tweets on twitter when a follow came through from Bradley Simpson and when I was just about to click follow back, a dm also came through so I clicked on it. 'Hey Hannah, I'm so sorry for knocking you over today I was so clumsy! Anyways I was just wondering if you would like to collab one time. I'd love for you to come for coffee tomorrow to talk about it, Brad.'. I replied back to him shortly after and planned to meet him at a coffee shop near his hotel.
Next day***
I woke up and got ready putting on a black Adidas top and some ripped skinny jeans and vans and headed out to the coffee shop. I walked in and saw him sat down, as soon as he saw me he shot up and greeted me "Hey Han, oh god erm hope you don't mind me calling you that" he laughed and blushed walking round and pulling the chair out for me to sit in. "My what a gentleman, and of course everybody calls me it so yeah go ahead" I laughed and smiled at him whilst he sat down. Once we had made some plans to do a collab together we walked out and he said he would walk me back to my hotel. "It sure is cold isn't it" I laughed as we were walking. "Oh here, have my jacket I'm quite warm anyways" he said "you sure I don't want you getting cold" I said to him but he just shook his head and placed the coat around my shoulders. We walked back to my hotel and once we walked down the corridor I said "well this is my room" I said to him. "So I'll see you soon yeah?" I told him unlocking my door. "Sure once we decide where we are recording the collab" he said because we were both so indecisive. "Well goodbye" I said to him walking into my room. "Wait!" He said and as I turned around he kissed my cheek. "Oh god, i shouldn't have done that" he said quickly "no no, it was fine don't worry about it, erm do you want to come in?" I smiled, "I would love to" he smiled walking into my room.