Chapter 11- 'Forget You!' 'You Already have'

Justin's P.O.V

I can't believe I fell for that bitches trick. She's a bully?! She seemed so nice three days ago, just a little, but that was all fake! What the hell was I thinking?!

"Aye, we heading to your place?" Jace raised his eyebrows.

"Dude, she's there. You know that right?"

"Yeah. I know. That's exactly why we're going there." He smirked. I guess it's true what they say 'revenge is sweet'. One thing I can't stand is bullying and the fact the girl can actually bully a BOY is stupid and mean so I'll help him. It's the least I can do.

"Alright. Sounds like fun. Let's go." I shrugged and we walked to her place. The thing Jace won't understand is that she will not come downstairs. For nothing! No matter what happened, she hasn't moved for three days. So I just leave her there and go hang with Jace.

We made it to the doorstep and I led us in.

"So are we just gonna sit here?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yes Justin. We're gonna sit downstairs when we can go upstairs and torture that prick." He said sarcastically.

I just shrugged and lead him upstairs. Just as I had expected, the girl was under her cover, not moving an inch.

"Uhm girl....?" I called, trying to sound like I cared.

Silence.

"Hello?" I said in a high pitched voice, but she still didn't move.

"Dude your so fucking weak." Have laughed and pulled the covers off of her. She was laying on her side, ignoring the world. But when she noticed the cover missing, and she heard Jace's voice, she jumped up with the expression as if she'd just seen a ghost.

"GET OUT!!" She screamed as if her life depended on it, and knowing Jace, it probably did.

"Shut up." He said blankly before chuckling. "We just wanted to hang out."

The girl gave Jace a dark look before bolting pass us both. We immediately chased after her, but I ended up catching her by her waist.

"No! No, put me down! Go away! Get out!" She screamed and wriggled in my grip.

I threw her on the ground, causing her to fall on her face. Blood goosed from her face. Ew.

"Dude! That was amazing!" Jace complimented.

I just realized that I could easily get the girl's name from him. That would be perfect.

Rylan's P.O.V

I held my nose as Justin looked to Jace with hope in his eyes.

"Hey, you know her name right?"

My eyes grew wide. My heart rate increased. My eyes filled with tears. This could ruin everything.

I looked to Jace with pleading eyes but the rest of my body was frozen. I just sat and stared at him with sad eyes.