Ch 1 | My Name

It was Thursday April, 24 . It was a sunny day out and with my two hands behind my back , handcuffed , walking down the halls with my orange jumpsuit. Girls screaming behind the cold hearted bars " Got Caught Agian?" , " Missed You ! " , "What Now ?" , "BEAT UP THE COP!" . I just smiled. I basically lived here.

I kept walking until I saw my best friend or my best jail friend. Angela Bertox. She is stuck here for a while , she murdered her mother and she called herself in. If you ever asked her "why didn't you just say it was an accident?" , because she would go to foster care and she preferred being in Juvenal Hall then there. I couldn't complain.

I stopped and smiled at her. She smiled back like she new she was going to see me again. She wasn't wrong.

I kept walking with theses 3 officers accompany me to my cell. I have my own personal cell. No I don't share. Not because I don't want to. I have to.

You see , I'm not just a normal bad teenage girl. I'm way more than that. I've been through way more that that.

⭐️A/N⭐️

Do We Really Know Who Destiny Is In The Real Side ? Or Is It Just One Of Her Cover Ups ?

-----------------------------------

What Do You Guys Think ?

COMMENT!

So This Is My First Story So Hope You Guys Like It ! :)