CH 11 | The Answers Are There

▶️JASONS POV

Destiny was in shock.

She knew they shot Enrique. Right there.

Enrique the guy that anyone can trust. The one that risked his life for Destiny. He did.

~~Before & During The Call~~

▶️ENRIQUES POV

I was tied up. Had duck tape on my mouth. I had to wait till Destiny called said a man. I knew there plan.

I was going to tell Destiny once I get to talk to her on the phone I give her the clue.

The phone rang. The guy took the duck tape off my face. He started opening a letter and gave me a look to read it.

I did.

Once I was in the middle of telling Destiny the clue the guy placed a gun beneath my chin. I shivered in fear. I'm doing this for Destiny. I'll do anything for her.

Once I read the whole thing I was going to tell her what there plan was until.

The trigger was pulled.

_______________________

▶️DESTINYS POV

The clue was easy.

It was the place where the guy toke me and my best friend to meet my dad.

I arrived.

I got out the car. Looked around. Closely.

I walked to the spot where it all happened and there it was.

There was writing on the ground.

"Killed One , Want This To Stop ? Come To The Place Where You Thought You Where Safe , The Place Where You Had Everything. But Only Bring One Thing You "

I walked to the trunk of my car and opened the suit case getting the guns and walked in the car.

"Here boys , let's go and have some fun shall we ?"

________________________

🌟A/N🌟

Destiny Is Bad 😏

Short Chapter. Sorrrrrryyyyyy.!

Any who thanks for 100+ reads I really appreciate it. ! ❤️ loves you !

Comment if you need anything !🆗