FLASHBACK PT 1

▶️ 7 YEAR OLD DESTINY POV

I was walking to my house like any other school day. I was walking with my best friend Andrea.

We lived next to each other and today we were going to my house for a play date.

Once we turned at a stop sign a man grabbed Andrea. He had a sharp knife that he was going to cut her neck.

He told me to get in the car or he'll cut her neck off. I wanted to scream.

I got in the car.

He tied the both us , our arms behind our backs and tape on our mouth.

He got a phone and he was calling someone.He put it on speaker because he was driving.

He said "hello there Jerry"

"Who is this?"

"An old friend , Rey Marten"

There was silence.

"I got two girls , one of them yours and just a bonus"

"REY I SWEAR IF YOU HURT MY GIRL" it was my daddy.

Rey starts to laugh. "You know what I want, meet me at our place. The place where I hated you the most"

He hung up.

He kept driving until he met his destination.

He got out the car and I wanted to cry. I turned to Andrea she had tears going down her face.

I never saw Andrea cry. It hurt me the most.

I looked out the window. I saw my dad. They both where talking. My dad punched the guy that toke me and Andrea.

My dad was way stronger then him. The last punch hit the guy to the ground. I guess he fell asleep or something.

My dad ran to the car me and Andrea was in and toke us out. My dad hugged me tight.

My dad called the police. They came. We where on the news and my mom came crying picked me up and gave me kisses.

She put me in her car and gave me a juice box. I drank it. My brother was on a phone playing a game I guess.

Andreas parents took her home. We didn't even had our play date. I was mad.

I looked out the car window and saw my mom and dad screaming at each other.

I was worried. My brother turned and saw them too. We just starred. Mommy and daddy never fight before.

Mommy came back mad. While daddy chases her. I never saw daddy again.

______________________

⭐️A/N⭐️

Btw this was Destiny Point Of View When She Was 7 so I had to add a few little baby words on there. But that's just part one ! Part two I'm posting later today!

Promise !

Ilysm 60 + READS !!!!!

❤️😘 Love You Guys