Stalkerish

Im up early eating a doughnut and killing this can of coke im a little nervous I start cosmetology school today I finished and grabbed my bag over the shoulder of my blue sundress and driving to the school its a big building and im kind of scared of doing hair in public I take a deep breath check my hair and makeup when I pull the visor down to use the mirror theres a note from zae it reads

"" Gm. babygirl I didn't forget about your firsy day .I hope everything goes good ily Oh and check your bag ""

I looked in my bag and found a red rose and a some starburst . She crazy I say to myself grabbing a red one and walking in looking for the cosmo wing I found the class and had a seat as the teacher started giving us a list of materials needed for class after that we introduced ourselves and left early I headed to the hairstore to pick up the supplys im buying some mannequin heads for school and home I noticed a girl in all black and sunglasses staring at me but I look again and shes gone I pay and load my stuff in the car and head home I went to shower and change into some sweats while changing I heard the doorbell ring but when I opened it no ones there but theres a bakery box I pick it up and bring it inside smiling my ba so sweet I opened the box to see clear bag of what looks like dog shit with a note that says "" watch out you shitty ass bitch im coming for you ""

Wow I laughed putting it in a trash bag and taking it outside so I could show zae later . I went inside and nervously started doing a wash and set one one of my manequins waiting for zae . My bae walked in I kissed her and filled her in I walked her to the trash bag and showed her the shit and the message. She wrapped her arms around me and told me not to worry about it but I could tell she wad pissed by the deadly look on her face so I was worried.

"

:Hey ) Sorry its been so long but immm back "

Zae's I cant believe this rachet ass bitch I wanna choke this bitch so bad right now if it wasnt for my bae I'd take my charge. I have to find a way to get this crazy hoe to stop this shit before she find herself in a Louisiana bayou with them gators eatin her ass I take a deep breath and head to the shower before cuddling with my baby and going to sleep .

(Maci's Pov)

Im headed to school once I get there and park I lugged my supplys in my phone keeps vibrating ill check it later I started up a convo with the girl sitting next to me Reign she's pretty and I can tell shes not from here by her accent while we waiting for the instructor . The day went well we went ovet basics and worked on the mannequins a little . I checked my phone during lunch and there were multiple text from a unknow number reading.

txt#1_ You cant fuck her like I do lil girl it takes a full grown woman with skills to do that Rol

txt#2_ Hmmm whats it take to hold a hustler down Answer Not a scared little wanna be ghetto hairstylist.

Kill Ya Self Hoe

txt3_ hmm one never nows where we danger is lurking :-)

Im so sick of this shit and this bitch I went back to class and talked to reign as we practiced doing hair I was teling her my situation and the name tia must have rang a bell she started to tell me about white girl named tia who was dating her cousin mooky who asked her to hang out so we devised a plan to see if my stalker and her cuz's girl were one and the same and it turns out they are . We set it up so Reign and tia could meet up to supposedly get closer I mainly want to make sure its the same bitch once thats confirmed its going down