Girlfight

(Zae's Pov)

Idk whats going on with reign or whoever and I have a bad feeling about whats on the other side of that door. I'm right behind my baby with my hand on the gun in my pocket bc ill protect her life before I protect my own .

(Maci's Pov)

When reign opened the door I hugged her and walked straight over to that bitch and punched her in the mouth with all my strength busting her lip. I started Yelling as loud as I could Get you stupid ass up Wanna text people and threaten them I hit her ass in her right eye.

Bitch you'll never have whats mine suicidal basket case ass i kicked her in the stomach . I had my hands around her throat squeezing as hard as possible until this bitch was turning light pink until I felt arms pulling me back. I screamed for them to let me kill this bitch but they kept pulling me until I let go of her.

(Zae's Pov)

Shit Maci's ass is strong it was a minute before I pulled hef off tia not that that I wanted to I enjoyed watching her go in but I dont want her to kill the girl. While I was trying to calm her down the door flew open and I saw Jae wtf he doing here . He ran to tia ans started mumbling something about love and not protecting her he carried out of the house.