Shots Fired

(Zae's Pov)

I looked up and saw maci falling to the ground blood everywhere qnd I was froze in shock for about 10 seconds before I ran over to her with silent tears falling down my face.

Maci you good stay with me alright bae dont leave me she looked so calm like she was about to fall asleep but I couldn't let her do that so I was continuously shaking her to keep her awake.

Reign said she called 911 and somebody named sunni or some shit and someone should be there soon to help. Shit I cant loose my baby man fuck I yelled enraged.

I left her with reign and caught that nigga jae about to get in the car . I pulled my brass knuckles out my pocket ran up to him and hit him with a left busting his lip wide open . I hit him again in the eye causing him to fall and I just lost it hitting and kicking him everywhere until I collapsed.

I woke up to water being thrown in my face and some brown skin chick with long dreads shaking me . When I came to I jumped up a lil dizzy asking about maci.

The chick introduced herself as Sunni reigns girl she sat me down and passed me a glass of crown and a already lit blunt . I downed the drink and puffed a lil bit of the blunt while she told Maci was ok the shot was clean and that she was resting and would be able to go home in a few days.

She said reign was with her and we could go see her when I was ready . Even feeling more relaxed I dont know if I was ready to face maci knoowing I caused all this shit . I talked to sunni about everything I just got that right vibe from her that she was cool. We talked and smoked for a while .

She told me that nigga jae and tia's bitch ass fled the damn seen I was pissed that that nigga was breathing after my baby got shot but I was focused on maci for now so we left for the hospital drivin slow bc we were both fucked up and didnt want to get pulled over .