Movin On

I woke up did the hygiene thing did my make up wnd took my time getting dressed this dress hugs all my curves and ill admit I look cute and totally different like a star or something I smile . Im done with school finally hopefully college is next or at least cosmetology school. If im out of babydoll's house and on my own ill be better off. I sprayed my Versace versus ms kandi bought I had to use some if my stash to get the perfume for babydolls ungrateful ass which set my lil 300 stadh back to 230 I would have been super embarrassed asking ms kandi to get it tho . I finished up grabbed my cap and gown called a taxi and headed to graduation smiling.

Ms. Kandi's Pov

I watched my baby walk across the stage I had to stand and scream the tears started to fall I was so happy . I waited around for her with my gift lts a receipt for 20 hours of studio time at the basement studios and I had roses for Maci but I guess I missed seeing her walk across the stage, then i see Them walking up holding hands (how cute) I hugged them both and told them how proud I was then passed out my gifts, they both said thanks and hugged me . Zae whispered in my ear dont wait up ill be home tomorrow and we said our goodbyes.

Zae's Pov

High school is finally over I lead maci to the truck and head to the Loft my favorite hotel I just wanted her to myself for the nite I let her know whats was up and we headed to the room left our stuff and headed downstairs to the bar since I knew the bartender we danced had a few drinks and cuddled outside by the fire pit. We headed up to our room we decided to shower together I hopped out first dried off put on a wifebeater and some jogging pants and brought the I ♡pink outfit my mom helped me pick out for her so she could get dressed we ordered pizza and fell asleep in eachothers arms .

The next morning I ordered breakfast so we could talk abt our next step.

Maci's Pov

I woke up to the smell of bacon headed to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth and headed back to eat in bed with my boo .