Being chased by monkeys

"He's the one!" Poppy thought, swinging from the vines falling for the boy, RJ notice what's she thinking about. "What is she daydreaming about?" Heather shrugged. Poppy thought again. "I have to see him again!" Poppy swung the vine, trying to fine him. 
____________________
  Branch was looking for animals, suddenly he was startled by an apple that a baby monkey was grabbing it, Branch began to chuckle. I knew this is all about." The baby monkey looked at him while eating the an apple. "Grandma...guys quick! Wait wait hold still." Branch began to pull out his blue drawing pad with a pencil. Poppy watched him draw.
  Before Branch could draw more then he notice the baby monkey was missing. Then he felt something, he turn and saw the baby monkey again. He smiled. "There you what do you think?" Suddenly the baby monkey response. He then grabbed Branch's notepad and jumped off of him. "Hey! Give it back you little sneaker!" Branch picked up his pictures and Poppy picked one of pictures. The baby monkey picking his drawings and throw them in the air like it was snowing. Then you looked and saw the picture of himself the baby monkey, likes the picture and hugging it. "Give it back!" The baby monkey refused as it still hugging it.
   "Oh come on, now enough of this. I want this paper at the count of three. One...two...Oh look banana!" The baby monkey fall for it, snatch the paper quickly from the baby monkeys hands. "Ha ha ha! I can't believe you fell for that one." Branch said between his laughs. The baby monkey begin to cry over the picture that branch took. "No no stop crying... what were your parents have to say?" Branch said as he was startled by the sounds of growling. He turned and saw a lot of baboons, growling at him and the baby monkey smiled.
   "Hehe...nice monkeys you know you can't do it in front of the kids, kids don't understand violence..." One of them charged at him. Branch screamed and started running away. Poppy Heard him screaming she checked out and saw branch getting chased by a couple of baboons. Poppy used her hair on the tree branch and swing herself to grab him by his arm. "Wait am I flying?" He looked up and saw The pink troll looking at him and suddenly branch let out a scream in surprise. So only the baboon grabbed his leg and he managed to kick it by the face.
  Poppy swing up in the air and branch falls with her she managed to catch him. "Put me down! Put him down!" Poppy obeyed him. They saw The baboons charging at them. "Wait! Pick me up! Pick me up!" Poppy grabbed him and swing the vine. Branch gets on Poppy's back and use an umbrella to block the baboons. But the small one grabbed his hair. "Ahh! Get off! Get off!" Branch's leg wrapped Poppy's waist tightly. "Is he trying to kill me?!" She thought. The monkey falls as Branch umbrella pulled came to the vine where the monkeys were after him. Poppy rolled her eyes. "Oh boy..." she thought as going back. The money are on him. Poppy grabbed his foot.
  They swinged as they saw a big log. "Uh oh!" The baby monkey said. As they got hurt.
   Poppy caught him as his hair whipped her cheek in pain. "Oh no!" Branch cried. As Poppy went inside the log, as the monkeys goes inside agreeing the two trolls. As they falls. Branch couldn't stop screaming, thinking he would die along with the pink troll. Poppy grabbed the vine, her hand was blistered. As they land on the log. They saw the giant log coming down to them. Branch has no time to scream. Poppy pushed to the back and hugged him tightly waiting for something to fall on her but missed.
   Branch inhaled deeply, his heart pounding crazy Poppy looked at the debris. The monkeys and the little monkey began to talk to Poppy she talked to them all they wanted was the picture that Branch. She snatched it from his pockets from his vest. "That why there looking for after they're chasing him." Poppy shook her head, she turn and notice The blue troll was missing.
That's was a relieve that Poppy save Branch. I'll update more