Staying here

Hey everybody it's me again. This is the final story of it was gonna do the Princess and the frog and tangled one so enjoy the story.
Everyone packed their stuff and going back to the troll village. Branch said goodbye to her tearfully trying not to cry in front his family and Poppy.
"You know troll village is seems so small for it..." "I will
Miss you Branch." Before they a moment suddenly. "Mr. Timberlake!" The boater yelled. "Coming! Well...I'm going...I should say goodbye..." Branch held her hand but Poppy did their hands pressed together.
"Goodbye..." Poppy said. Branch ran to the boat sadly. As the boat went off. "Goodbye Poppy!" Harper said. "Well I'm going to miss that troll." Rosiepuff said. Branch held a pink flower that resembled the color of poppy's skin.
"Branch dear, I can't help feeling that you want to stay in the jungle with her." Branch blushed underneath. "Grandma please don't. We been through of it...I couldn't possibly...I belong to the troll village, with you, Harper and Suki and the other trolls...-" he gasped the the pink rose flew away but Poppy got it. She looked at him. Branch saw it. "But you love him." Branch couldn't hide his feelings from anybody. He looked at his grandma, and his sisters who smiled at him. "Go on my grandchild." Branch smiled as he embraced his grandma and his sisters a hug. "Thanks grandma." He dives in and running Poppy.
   "Poppy!" She turn and saw Branch. "Branch?..." she squeaked when he landed on top of her.
   She's glad that he's back. Out of the blue he kissed her on the lips. He Open his eyes and realized. "Haha...Uh...Thank you." She gave him back the rose. Poppy cub his face and embraced him into A passionate kiss. Branch notice. "Um." He pointed to where he saw was his friends, and king Peppy. Harper didn't want to miss her brother. She swims to the water. "Harper where are you going?" Suki asked. "I don't wanna miss this!" "What are we doing? Captain tell them they never found this but hey we get lost  jungle every day!" Suki and Rosiepuff jumps off the boat and swim to the bank of the water.
   King Peppy went up to him, and holds in hand and smiled.
  Everyone cheered for them. Branch and Poppy swings the vines together. Harper did the same thing. Poppy gives flowers to her father. RJ swings the vine but snaps and falls, Heather laughed at him.
   Branch is now the future king to the jungle and live happily ever after.
The end.
Done! Thank you for reading, this I was do the adaptions of the stories and doing Tangled the Animaniacs story. See ya