Chapter 4

I'm not dead. More of this story.

Simon carefully moved into Vik's small and slim hallway, moving his head to the side to avoid the large chandelier that hung from the cracked and broken ceiling. The wires that were holding up this lighting could be seen, and Simon feared fro his life.
''Don't worry bro, it's not gonna fall down.'' Vik commented, noticing Simon obvious concern.
''Ha ha' ' Simon laughed. He wasn't sure what he was sent to do.. He had never been in such a run down nd broken area. In Geography, he learnt all about how they had to cut back on funds to these areas, known as ' limes' areas. The lime area was not a place for angels to be near, and certainly not for one to be inside one of the houses that was in the lime.
'The rest are in the living room... I'll introduce you' JJ smiled, and Vik lead the way.
Here we go. No turning back. Simon was about to meet the Sidemen.

'YO guys, shut up for 2 seconds ' JJ spoke, getting what sounded like 50 boys to all be quiet.
'You know that angel boy, Simon?'
'The one who I'm convinced is gay?!' a low voice spoke.
Simon was hurt and pissed off.
Really? The guy didn't even know him..
'No, the awesome guy I told you all about...'
'Yeah yeah, whatever. What about him?' a higher voice rang out in the quiet.
'He's here... Guys, meet Simon.'

Simon slowly moved out from behind JJs back, reveling his face to them all.
A round of hi's came his way, with waving hands and nods of heads.
He looked at them individually, one by one. Untill he got to a boy with  slight beard, and dark brown hair.
If he thinks I'm gay... I'll be OK with that.
What. Did. You. Just. Fucking. Think.
'Hi everyone. I'm Simon, and no, I'm not gay.'
'Aw, sorry Josh. Better luck next time' a slightly fatter kid mocked.
'Shut up Ethan....' the bearded boy mumbled.

'OK. So, Simon. Harry, Tobi, Ethan and Josh. You've met Vik, and incase you've forgotten, I'm JJ.' Jide spoke with confidence and friendliness.
It went round in a circle. Harry looked to be only smaller than him, with dirty blonde hair and a welcoming smile plastered on his face. Lines of faint wisps of air circled and enclosed his body. This was the boy who could fly. He used the air around him, sort of like an element bender, but he only used the air to fly; not control it. His clothing was a blue and black jogging bottom and tee shirt, with 'ADIOS' in white down the side of his leg, and across his chest.
Next was Tobi. He was small, but not really. Simon thought he was, but it was more likely that he just had taller friends. He was black, and wore bright white clothes, but looked clean and trendy. Tobi seemed to be like Harry, friendly and a generally nice person to be around.
Next to Tobi was Ethan. He was, not going to lie, slightly chubbeir than the rest, but not in a bad way. He looked to be weak, but Simon knew of his abilities. He was laughing to himself, and his laugh filled the room. His attire was similar to hurry, only red and black with our the writing. Simple, plain, but casual smart.
Next to Ethan.. Was the one and only Demon of a man named Josh.
His dark chocolate eyes met with Simons, his brown hair falling to the side, the side of his neck had very few but noticeable black vein, and his hands looked liked he had just put coal in a fire. His shoulders were rounded and relaxed, but his arms were tense, resting them on his legs. His hands folded, intertwining his black and delicate fingers. His legs was slightly shaking, and Simon didn't know weather he was angry because of Simon or scared that Simon was here. Or maybe it was nerves....
His black joggers stood out against the faded, dirty looking cream sofa, and his plain black top hung loosely around his body. He looked to be Simons height, maybe slightly shorter. On his tee - shirt wrote 'Abara Desmon' meaning.... 'Light Be Gone' in the ''underworld''
Simon was forced to learn the language of the ancient world and was still learning it. That was the only phrase he could say, read and and remember. The rest was all a jumble of mumbles and rhymes. He didn't care for any of it. His mother knew it, of course, but he had no interest in learning it. Except for this phrase. He tried to understand what it ment, tried to live by what he thought it ment, but he never really understood, and he didn't believe he ever would.
Josh started to rise, straightened his back and rolling his shoulders.
He stepped closer to Simon, and Simons body tensed immediately.
'We need to get on thing straight, pretty boy - ' he spoke, low and expressionless.
'Look man.. ' Simon interrupted, he was not in the mood to fight or argue with anyone right now, epically since he had only met this group of friends.
'I'm not.' Josh's blank face cracked a smile 'So, if your gonna point a fit girl out to me, just know I'm probably looking at her boyfriend instead' He began to laugh, and so did the others.
Simon also laughed, only now clocking in his head what Josh was on about.

Josh was gay.

Yay. I wrote something 😂 surprising I know, but recently a person in my life surprised me with news like this, so why not include it in here. 😂😂 hope you enjoyed and more to come... Hopefully
P.s don't sue me for trying to make Adidas different. 😂😂😊