Chapter 6

Continued.

WHY DID YOU JUST WINK, ARE YOU INSANE?!?
No, I was daring. And bold. And stubid for doing that.
He just looked on at me, the eye contact soon became awkward, but I didn't want to look away. His eyes were a bright blue, sparkling in the dim, dusty light. The sun was setting, a warm gentle glow feel from the half closed blinds onto his perfectly made face. I couldn't believe how quickly I had fallen for him. I ALWAYS did this. Fell in love, then get my heart shattered. It's why I stopped telling people I liked them, just Tobi. He was always the first person to know.
I looked shyly away, hoping he didn't notice my blush. I smiled at him, and then Sat back down, moving over to make room for Simon.
'YO, come sit down. I won't bite you know...' I raised my eyebrows at Simon, hoping he accepted the offer.
JJ jumped into the arm chair, swing his legs over the arm rest. Vik, being Vik, Sat in his lap, sliding down onto basically his dick. Simon hasn't even taken one STEP before looking shocked again.
'JJ.... You never told me you had a boyfriend.. Or that you WEREN'T STRAIGHT'
'Ah... Yeah...' JJ took in a sharp breath 'I'm Bisexual and have a boyfriend. Surprise'
'OK then... Not gonna ask anymore in case something else shocked me even more. Don't want to get a heart attack at the age if 17 now, do I?'
Giggles and laughter filled the room.
He was ALSO funny.... Fuck me, was he perfect.
He did end up sitting next to me, and thank God. For the next few hours, we all spoke, laughed, joked and even played a game of FIFA. It was so nice and comforting to have him here. I don't know why, but this angel was the one I wanted.
And I knew... He didn't feel the same way.