Chapter 5

Simons P.O.V
To say I was shocked was an understatement. It was so strange and weird to hear someone say it out loud, I mean.... I knew gay people. And yes, I was OK with it all, but I had only ever heard the gossip about it, not them say it to me face to face.
Josh just looked at me, a hint of flirtation and dareingness in his eyes.
'Is that a problem with you?' He asked, looking me dead in the eye.
'Er... No. No, not at all. Is it a problem? Nooo of course not...'
What the fuck was that?!
My voice had went higher, and I was rambling. Did he caused that?
'Well then, we're gonna get on just fine' he smiled, but then winked at me.....
Joshs P.O.V
The minute Simon walked in, I fell in love. It was a strange feeling, like someone had gripped my heart and wouldn't let go. He tallness added to his beauty. His wings arched around his body and the tips of his feathers ended at the Base of his back. His dirty blonde hair stood in a quiff on top of his head. His beautiful eyes shone, and I was nervous to say the least. My leg was shaking up and down, as my anxiety kicked in about meeting new people, and the moment I saw him, everything stopped. My heart pounded in my chest, beating and hammering at my rib cage.
His black skinny jeans hugged his legs, but at the waist it was loose, his tee-shirt hanging around his torso. He was slim, but not well built. His long skinny arms showed that. I stood up, ready to say about my sexuality. I was not treating him any different, I would tell him as I did everyone else. I was gay.
'Lets get one thing straight, pretty boy-'
JOOOSSHH
'look man-'
His arms tensed, his shoulders rolled forward slightly more.
His eyes showed fear, but he didn't move from his place in the doorway.
'I'm not'
And I hope your like me.....
Everyone began to laugh. I wasn't ashamed of being gay, not at all. But it didn't make it any easier to tell those who want to befriend me.
He also began to laugh (thank God) but his laugh....
It filled the room, it was the only on either could hear, well... Ethan and JJs was LOUD but his...
It was quiet, soft but so genuine and happy, it filled my ears, head and heart with the same feeling he must have been feeling.
Relief, happiness and surprise.
Then, he got slightly awkward.
'Is that a problem with you?'
I really didn't want him to have a problem with it. I wanted to see him more.... A lot more.
'Er... No. No, not at all. You being gay? Not a problem.'
He sounded sound scared and worried and panicked. I wanted to just hug him and never let him go...
'Well then, we're gonna get on just fine' and then I did the unthinkable....
I fucking winked at him.