Chapter 9

YN pov:

Last thing I remember is crying and then mark came and laid with him hugging me and telling me everything was going to be okay and that he will keep me safe, but why do i feel like i'm forgetting something. I continued to think...... OH. MY. GOD. that's right he kissed my head. I tried to sit up but i couldn't something was stopping me, i look over and there's mark, holding me in his arms he then tried to pull me closer, I just let him. He was so adorable, his hair was a mess and how his mouth was slightly open, it just made me smile even more. I just relaid my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. I soon fell asleep again.

Marks pov:

I woke up with YN in my arms..... Wait what how? Did we do it? Oh God! I look down and seen we were both dressed and then the memories of last night came back, i looked down at her she looked so peaceful and beautiful, i decided to get up and make her breakfast i grabbed her arm to remove it from my torso. I then just noticed both arms wrapped in bandages, shit did she really? I slowly removed one of them and looked at the damage that she did to herself, "Why YN?" I sadly whispered, i rewrapped it and got up from the bed. She rolled over, i looked at her i don't understand why, what's so bad for her to do this to herself. She's loved she has people that really care about her, I walked out and made breakfast for everyone, Jack woke up first, then felix and marzia, with just YN still asleep, I'll wake her in a few i want to talk to the others alone. How do i even bring this up, or should i not? What if i'm not here and she does something. Fuck it,

"Guys can- can I say something?" they all looked at me questionably.

"Is everything okay?" marzia asked.

"I-I, huh~ I don't know...." i breathe.

"Well bro, you know we are here for you whenever to tell us." felix stated calmly.

"Yeah whenever merk! You know we are always here for you!" jack added.

"T-thanks guys," I smiled, "It's just YN...." i said.

"You like her and don't know how to tell her huh?" Marzia smiled. The guys just started laughing.

"Urg NO!" I yelled, which scared them, "sorry yes~, I do, but last night...." the nodded for me to continue, "when she ran upstairs i went after her but she locked it before i could catch her... she- she was crying and i begged for her to open but she didn't i sat there all night waiting for her to open, I accidently fell asleep. She opened the door waking me up and she was still crying, i picked her up and told her i was there for her, and she wasn't alone. She just cried more."  i stopped not knowing if i should tell them more, felix already knew she cuts.

"Is.. is there anything else...?" felix asked scared. I nodded sadly....

"Fe, she did it...." i cried, not caring who saw. Felix ran towards me to hug me and stable me. It was too late i was on the floor crying.

"Shit!!! How bad?" he asked. I shook my head rapidly.

"Very!" i barely got out. He even started crying. Marzia and jack were clueless, not knowing anything.

Jacks pov: (oooooohhhh but it's short)

Mark and felix were currently on the ground crying, seeing them this upset made me want to cry i was so confused just like marzia, at least i wasn't the only one lost, felix then looked up and mouthed the last thing i wanted to see. 'YN cut herself' he mouthed to me and marzia, we then broke and join in on the hug.

"I~ I do-don't under~stand?" Marzia cried, "Sh-she see~med so n-normal~."

We just sat on the ground crying till we heard a door open from upstairs we all stood up and watched her come down the stairs. She looked so confused.