Epilogue

Emily's POV

- 3 YEARS LATER -

It was graduation day. One of the biggest moments in my life. Finally out o high school and onto college. I feel like an adult.

"Come on Em! It's time for graduation!" Alex yelled at me.

"Hold your horses you dork!" I shouted back, putting on my cap. But then I saw a scrapbook poking out from under my bed. "I have never seen that before."

"Emily, we will be late if- don't look under the bed!" Alex shouted, running over to the bed. But I picked up the scrapbook anyway.

"What is this dork face?" I chuckled, holding up the scrap book.

"Damn, it was your graduation present from me. It was suppose to be a surprise after the ceremony." Alex grumbled.

"Woah... when did Alexander begin to cuss? Did I miss something?" I asked, with a shocked expression on my face. He always scolded me for cussing, then now he does it?

"Its a very rare thing now. I am a man now. Grown men can cuss on an occasion when it's necessary." Alex chuckled. 

"When did you become a man? Last time I checked, you were still a boy." I laughed, playfully punching him. He just rolled his eyes. Then I opened the scrap book.

It was full of pictures from freshman year. They all had Anna, Marisa, Desirae, and us two in it. It was awesome. It brought back so many memories.

"Awe... Alexander... You made this?" I asked, flipping through all of the pages.

"Yes. I know how much you have missed your friends, so I took the pictures from your phone of them and got them printed. There's Anna, Marisa, Desirae, Jordan, me, you, Ashton, Michael, Calum, and Luke." Alex smiled, watching me flip through the pages.

But once I saw pictures of Luke, I tore them all out.

"What are you doing Em?"

"Luke tried to kill us three years ago. I don't want to see his face. That guy was just a bitch." I growled.

"Whatever, let's get to graduation." Alex smiled, walking out of the room. Then I put the scrapbook down. But then I had to write something very quickly to put in my scrapbook.

'It's been three years since you guys were killed, but I love you all so much. I will forever keep these memories'

After I wrote it, I taped it onto the cover of my scrapbook.

"Emily! Let's go!" Alex shouted.

"I am coming!" I shouted back.

But I grabbed the scrapbook to take with me. It would make me feel like they were their at graduation. If only it was real. I miss them so much.

(This story is officially over. I hope you liked it!)