Chapter One

Yay! Another Ratchet and Clank fanfic! Enjoy! 

 Talwin returned to the Apogee Space Station with the same feeling she did when Ratchet left on a strong, new lead on Clank's location. You know that feeling when you're just walking down the sidewalk and your gut says to turn around, so you do, then the next thing you know, an accident happens where you would have been if you'd have kept going? You know that feeling? Yeah, that's what Talwin had.

  Trying to ignore it, she decided to figure out why Cronk's head falls off all the time. So she had a quick snack, told Cronk to hold still, and turned on the news just in time to here what he had to say:

  "Well folks, I'm afraid we have some tragic news. We have picked up a distress signal from an uncharted planet. The signal seems to belong to our beloved lombax hero, Ratchet! Authorities are asking for Captain Copernicus L Qwark, Talwin Apogee, and her two warbot protectors, Cronk and Zepher, since they are in Ratchet's inner circle."

 ~Time skip to when authorities are speaking with Talwin~

  "Qwark can't come."

"Why"

  "Because he's with Ratchet."

"Do you know where they were going?"

  "Yes."

"Where?"

  "..."

"Where, Mrs. Apogee?"

  "The center of the universe."

They laugh. "The exact center?"

  Talwyn shook her head. "Give or take fifty feet."

"Why are they going to the center of the universe?"

   "To find Clank."

  L/N 

      So! First chapter done! Finnaly! I started this over the summer, but never got back to it. Until now! I'm glad tho. When I had my grandpa read this-we hadn't watched the RAC movie yet- the first thing he said about Ratchet was "I already like this character!" and I said "Well he's not gonna die, so there's that!" he laughed and said "Good!" then I responded with "That's for another book!"

Yeah.

I'm gonna have a book where Ratchet is killed.

But not by Alister.

 By one of my OVs.

Original villains.

Oh, boy.

Well...

Cya!

*Leaves*