Chapter two

So... yeah! I literally have nothing to say right now. Enjoy!

***Before the crash***

   "Space. It's huge. So huge in fact that if you lost lost you car keys in it they would be almost imposible to find. Luckly for Ratchet, Captain Copernicus L Qwark was on the case! His mission: rescue the lombax's one and only friend. Yep. Without Clank, Ratchet was alone in the universe. Alone, alone, alone!"

  "You do realise this ship has an ejecter seat, right?"

   "Sorry, I guess you could say I've been a little 'antsy in my pantsy' about the thought of getting back into the hero buisness. Yep, these wild stallions have been in the stable too long! Hya he hay hu hee!" He smiles.

  "Right. Well just keep your eyes peeled. Talwyn says this sector's crawling with mercenaries."

   "Rest easy, my friend. My vigilance is both external and peripheral!"

"WARNING! WARNING! Unidentified anomaly detected!"

  "Hold on. Shift into evasive maneuvers."

The anomaly hit. Qwark freaked out, while Ratchet took it well.

   "Oh, no! We're gonna die! We're gonna die! Oh, good thing I'm wearing clean underwear!"

  "Will you shut up?! We're not gonna die! Aphelion, engage retromatric stablizers!"

"Negative! Stabilzers offline. Thrusters offline."

Ratchet and Qwark look at each other, worried.

"Landing flaps offline"

    "Ok, so, we're gonna die," Ratchet admitted.

The two screamed as Aphelion spiraled out of control to a very white planet.(As I said in the description, it's not Quantos)

Leveling for a moment, Aphelion hit the surface, cartwheeling a few times before skidding to a halt on the edge of a massive ravine.

Ratchet opened his eyes, cautious, and looked around. Qwark got out, but accidentally offbalanced the ship, sending her over the side with Ratchet. Frantic, he tried to leap out, but his armor caught on a rough edge. Aphelion and Ratchet fell into the ravine, landing at the bottom with a loud thud.

   "So much for clean underwear..."

L/N

So, wha'dya think?

I still have nothing to say.

Cya in the next chapter!

*leaves*