First Project

Pov: Nonon Jakuzere

I was at the bar drinking some water and that, (Y/N) came in, she wore a black jacket, a white blouse underneath, black leggings, blue navy skirt and pair of black boots "Nice choice of clothing (Y/N)" I commented "Thank you Jakuzere" she said "oh just call me Nonon" I said "okay Nonon" she miles and let me tell you she would be perfect for Iori, she is the opposite of him,I grinned at the thought of her and Iori in a closet kissing "what's with the grin?" She asked "Oh, it means she has something planned" Monkey said "Shut It Kento Monkey" I growled he glared at me and I glared back,

When Lady Satsuki came we bowed and sat down, (Y/N) did too " (Y/N) here is your first project, I want you to re-style Junkets for and make it like my taste, its okay to add light or dark colors, and make it a dress or not just please I want to see when it is done" Satsuki said "Yes Lady Kiriyuin" (Y/N) said and bowed as a one star gave her Junkets who was in a plastic bag and folded "and Oh (Y/N) please don't prick your finger" Satsuki warned "Oh, I never pricked my fingers once I was just a girl you Lady" (Y/N) said "Okay I will leave Junkets to your hands" Satsuki said, She nodded and exit the room

With Reader and Normal Pov

You sighed ad you went in your house and walked to your sewing room where you make the clothes, you came in and closed the door behind you, I placed Junkets at a table and flexed your muscles "Alright, Junkets you will be soon a perfect outfit for Lady Kiriyuin" You said as you picked up junkets and removed him form the plastic bag, your went to the drawers to get a swirl of thread there you opened one and saw glowing red swirl threads in and you were just amazed as you picked one and put it one the placer so you would begin, and that you did.

After 5 days

Finally you were done with your perfection, Junkets was turned into a business women outfit and had changed the jacket just to be like Sanageyama has, you re-located the three pushes to the right one and added some black colors to the trims on Junkets, you also had a belt to secure the waist because it made it more better,you added blue linings on the end of the skirt, sleeve and jacket "Well lets see what she thinks" you said as you put Junkets in the plastic bag and went to the academy.

You arrived and went to the student council room, you arrived and had Junkets put over a mannequin,you came in said "Lady Kiriyuin,I have finished Junkets and had design like your taste of style" You said "show me" she said, you nodded and signaled the one star to come over, he did and came over the new Junkets "I hope you don't mind this one Lady Kiriyuin" you said as you prayed silently for her answer to be yes "It is very...…… Excellent thank you for re-styling Junkets,he is good as new" Satsuki said,the others nodded in agreement so you smiled and  thanked Satsuki for the comment, this creation was absolutely wonderful,you knew this was the best of each and Satsuki even told you to make new styles for the four and you did for 4 days!

Your a fast maker (Y/N) , you are. You enjoyed your job and decided not to disappoint Satsuki because your father was not a Tailor,he would abuse you and said that your creations of clothing was horrible and disgusting but he was sent to prison and your free with from him,even your whole family.