Iori Shiro

Iori's Pov
Nothing seems to get my interest,not even girls,their just only a waste of my time.

Now I am walking to the council room and because I was called,I came in  and saw Lady Satsuki wearing Junkets but a new style "what happened to Junkets?" I asked "Our new member that is a Tailor re-modeled our guko uniforms and Junkets" Jakuzere said "Really where is she?" I asked "oh she will be a little late because of late night stress that's all" Satsuki said "now,I called you because you will be working with (Y/N) to make dresses and tux for the prom" Satsuki informed "yes Lady Satsuki" I said "Well how about you wait a little longer" Nonon said, I was about to answer when a voice said "I am very sorry I was late, I had to put some finishing touches on Sanageyama guko uniform Lady Kiriyuin" I looked to see a girl with (H/L) (H/C), she wore a light (F/C) crop top, some jean short-shorts, and a pair of high heels "Its fine you may sit" Satsuki said as the girl sat next to Jakuzere "Now, I told you that you will be working with a partner, and its is him" Satsuki said "I am Shiro Iori, President of the Sewing Club" I said, she stood up and bowed "I am (Y/N) Amari, its very nice to meet the Sewing Club President" she said, a girl with manners the others girls I meet they don't" Well you two should go now and start" Satsuki said, we nodded and left to the sewing club room.

We made it and I went to get the supplies while she follows with a calm expression.

"So, what are gonna make?" She asked "Lady Satsuki said to make some dresses for the girl students and Tux's for the boy students for Prom" I explained "just my speciality, well then lets work together for the students then" She said as she clung into my arm,she smiled and went first to the sewing room, I felt my blood going up to my face that's when I realized I like her, I curse under my breath and followed her, I sighed as she thought of perfect ideas and colors for the dresses "you know you just make the colors white blue" I said "no, that's too dull Iori, the students uniforms are white blue maybe some other colors will do for them" she said, I rolled my eyes and continued on my work.

She created different colors of dresses when a one star came in "Lady Satsuki wants  to give all the dresses and tux now", he said, we nodded and a bunch of them came and went out "So wanna take a break Iori?" (Y/N) asked "Sure thing,I have been tiring myself out lately" I said "then lets go get something to eat" she said, I nodded as we left the room.