New Member

Pov: Satsuki
I was sitting patiently for the new member that I called yesterday to join,Sanageyama was sitting down impatiently,his foot on the coffee table, Jakuzere was reading her music sheets,Gamagori was drinking some tea that Soroi made,I also had tea,Inumuta was outside chatting on the phone every with Matoi (Hey I ship them so don't judge me okay, I know some of you ship them or not but get to it), I sighed as Inumuta came in and went to the empty bar and sat at his usual spot and started to check in his laptop

When a one star came in "yes, what do you want?" I asked "the New member has arrived" he said "let her in" I said, he bowed and stepped aside to show a girl with (H/L) (H/C), she wore a (F/C) kimono, her hair was tied in a bun and she had little make up on, she also had (S/T), she stood there and bowed "You must be Lady Kiriyuin?" She asked "Yes, I am and you are?" I asked " (Y/N) Amari,your Lady" she said "Well,I called you yesterday to say that I heard of your families  lovely making of outfits and I want you to be my Tailor" I said, she seems hesitated at first and nodded "Wonderful, from now on you will be my Tailor and friend like these four" I said gesturing the four, she looked and said "Of course, your lady I will do my best to make you delighted and beautiful in every clothing I make for you, Lady Kiriyuin" she said, smiling g "Well then, a One Star will escort you in a house at the house at three rank" I said "Thank You Milady,I will not disappoint you" she said,as she bowed and followed a one star "Whoa didn't know the new member was hot" Sanageyama said "shut Monkey,she is still new and I don't want you to make her feel uncomfortable and make her freak out" Jakuzere said "Well now about I-" "Knock that off you two, Lady Satsuki is here!!" Gamagori said sternly, the two huffed and glared at each other.

With (Y/N)

The One Star left you inside and showed a young tour too, so you wanted to take rest when it is your first to impress Lady Kiriyuin herself, it has been your dream to become a Tailor for The Kiriyuins,so you had to practice days and nights and you don't even get tired because you were given a gift to not sleep when you were a baby. 

At Honoji Academy

"So, is she gonna she the one Lady Satsuki?" Asked Jakuzere "Yes, I had heard of her magnificent work so that is why I called her" Lady Satsuki explained "Well, lets see what she can do tomorrow" Satsuki said as she stood up and walked, the four bowed and saluted to her as she walked out of the room.