S e v e n

S e v e n
[Aspyn]
Wednesday before the bell for lunch:

I was sitting in Physical Science taking notes , Aaron was sitting next to me, like in most classes. The teacher writes the last few notes on the board as he continues to lecture us about how chemical reactions can be dangerous and how to handle them.

Yes, five minutes left. I quickly glance over at Aaron, he is jotting down notes. He looks up at me. Oops. We make eye contact but I quickly look down, I feel the heat rise to my cheeks as I hear him giggle a little. The bell rings and everybody rushes out of the classroom. I was the last one in because I, unlike everyone else, try not to get ran over. I put my textbook into my black school bag and I hold my binder. I walk out of the classroom and look around seeing if Aaron is waiting for me, I guess he headed for the cafeteria. I'm still kind of upset that he only considers me as a bestfriend, I thought we had something... Guess I was wrong.

I was making my way to my locker when someone jumps out I front of me and yell "Boo!" I dropped my binder and screamed, gaining attention from people around me. I look up and put my hand over my chest. Standing in front of me is the one and only Aaron Carpenter laughing his ass off.

I glared at him," You're an asshole, you know that right?"

He was clutching his stomach. I couldn't help it I bust out laughing just from hearing him laugh. " I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself!" He said after catching his breath.

"Mhm, sure you are," I said as we walked towards my locker.

"Anyway, I have a question," he said as he leaned on the locker next to mine while I entered my combination.

"Ok go ahead," I said glancing up at him as I took my books out of my book bag and placed them on the shelf.

"Would you want to come meet Matt, Jacob, and Taylor?" He asked running his fingers through his curly hair.

"I'd love too," I said shutting my locker and facing him.

"Ok, want to come with me to pick them up at the airport?" He asked standing up straight.

"Yeah, I would have to ask my mom but I'm sure she would let me go, what time are you picking them up?" I asked as we started to slowly walk towards the cafeteria.

"I'm leaving straight from school, their flight lands at 4:00 and it takes thirty minutes to get there and I don't want to be late," he replied.

"Yeah sounds good," I said smiling.

We finally made our way to the cafeteria and we walked toward the table where our friends were sitting. I took a seat in between Aaron and Cody. Yay! Note my sarcasm.

During lunch I mostly talked to Cody about the fair and what they usually do. I glanced over at Aaron a couple of times and for some reason he looked frustrated. I don't really know why though, all I'm doing is talking to Cody. And Aaron only thinks as me as a bestfriend.

The last bell of school rings and I rush to my locker. To be honest I'm excited to meet some of the guys. I bet Em is going to freak once she finds out that Matt is over. Going to a Magcon is on her bucket list and she loves Matthew. She has been following him on Vine since before he was even famous. She tells me all the time that she would do anything to meet him.

I see Aaron making his way towards me. I throw my books into my locker and shut the door. I look at Aaron and see he is leaning on the locker next to me playing on his phone.

"Ready to go?" I ask making his head shoot up to look at me.

"Yeah let's go," he said as he shoved his phone in his pocket.