Chapter Six : Night of Tragedy

It’s six forty five when Therese is already dressed for their date with Travis. She wore a floral midnight blue dress. Her hair got curls on the end of it and she is wearing a black sandals. She looks like a simple but elegant lady. You wouldn’t notice that she sells fish.

Travis will surely be in love with you! Jerson tease his sister.

Stop it brother please! It’s six fifty I’ll gonna go outside to look for Travis ok? Just do your homework their ok?

Ok…

               Therese stand in front of their door when she saw a five tall man who’s walking and it seems like looking for something and suddenly one of them is on a black car moving to her.

Jerson! Jerson! Come!

And one of them gets nearer to her and put some handkerchief on her mouth and she fell asleep and put her inside the car. Jerson runs when she heard her sister’s voice.

Hey! Therese!

And the black car moves faster.

Therese! Help! Help! (He runs fast for him to get nearer to the car but the car moves too fast). Please! Please! Help! (He was shock when he sees a man pulling him on his back).

               Suddenly Therese got woke up… Maybe the thing that she has smell on the handkerchief has no longer effect on her. Then he saw a three man beside her, the other two men’s are sitting on the front of the car.

Who are you! What do you want from me! (therese shouts).

You know what we want? To get you out on Travis life… haha!

But why? I can’t remember that I’ve done something wrong for you to do this to me! Please… have mercy on me… I still have a brother who is about to finish his study now... I’m the only one who is supporting him. Please… let me go! I will not say anything to someone about this even to the police… just let me go…

What do you think of us? A fool? Who will believe in a woman who sells fish? Something smell fishy huh? Wahaha!

I promise… when I promise… I’m sure about that sir please…

You’re sure young lady… but we don’t need your promise! Wahaha! All we need is a money… you know what? We paid a thousand gram just to do this… so easy right? We will just kill you… and bwaaaala! We gonna have some money! Haha!

               It’s about eleven in the evening when they arrived Amadeus is standing beside the Merrimack River with a big drum beside him. The five men go down on a car and carrying Therese. Her hands are in her back with a tie on it.

Welcome to death Therese! (Amadeus Said).

Hey! You are you! I didn’t know all of you! Why do you need to do this to me huh? I can’t remember something wring that I have done in my past! Help!

Go on! Shout ‘til you loose your voice… no one could hear you here… do you here the river? They are welcoming you beautiful lady!

Wa… what do you mean…?

Look! This drum! Looks like a size of you huh? This will be your new home under this river… what a poor thing… no one will know that you are already die… no one can help you out mind you… and no one can find your dead body even your brother. Your body will be decayed under this river… aaahhh….

You’re nothing but a demon! Help…! Please… (Crying while the two men are holding her). I’m begging you… don’t do this to me… please… I still have my responsibility with my brother… he is about to finish his study… please… I will do anything for you… just don’t do this to me.. I can be your servant on my entire life… please just don’t do this to me…