Chapter Seven: Unraveling

Its five a.m when Arthur stop on the side of the street… the aircon of his car seems so cold but his sweat is slipping over his rapid face. He seems so nervous about what happened earlier. He’s on the state of shock that’s why he shoot Amadeus… everything is sinking in on his mind right now. Why his wife did it to him? He knows that he’s nothing getting any younger but he knows that he can still perform. He realizes that Hilary can put him in jail on what he has done so call Mr. Jay Kuhl his friend for help.

“(rrriiiiinggggg!) Hey! Arthur… too early for the call (with a bed voice).”

“Jay… I need your help right now…”

“About what? (He surprisingly asked)”

“I kill one our servants… (He replied, straight to the point)”

“What are you thinking Arthur huh? Why did you do that?”

“I don’t need a judgment right now Jay…”

“So? I think you need a lawyer right?”

“You can you please give me the best of the bunch.”

“Ok Arthur… for now… you need to relax… go to some hotel… take a rest and I will call Attorney Nathaniel Archers for help… I know he can handle your case… I will set a meeting with him later… maybe before lunch, we will meet you on the star bucks ok?”

“Thank you Jay… Thank you…”

                        On the other hand Hilary together with Chupaskey is riding on the ambulance to take Amadeus to the hospital… while Hilary is sitting beside the dying man and holding his hand.

“Amadeus… please… hold on… (With tears in his face).”

“Ma’am what happened? Who did this to him? And what’s with the holding hands?”

“chupaskey! Can you please shut up! You’re just my maid… you don’t have any rights to ask me!”

“Whatever ma’am.”

                                It’s about five thirty six when they arrived in the St. Gabriel’s Hospital. But sadly Amadeus was dead on arrival.

“Amadeus! Please! Do anything to save him… please! (Hilary shouts)”.

“We did our best Ma’am… I’m sorry… (One of the doctors said)”.

“Amadeus! You did this to you… ahhhhh (chupaskey asked)”.   

The police arrived on the hospital since the guard of the village where the carter’s live heard the gun.

“Good Morning Ma’am? We’re here for investigation. Can we ask something? About what happened last night? (one of the police asked Hilary)”.

“aaah…. No it’s nothing… (Moving her eyeballs left to right)”.

“Please cooperate with us ma’am… or else… you will be the primary suspect on this case”.

“Can you please stop interrogating me? Can’t you see? Where on the state of agony right now! We need to go to the nearest morgue for my servants body ok?”

“Ok ma’am… we will talk to you as soon as possible”.

“Yeah… can you please go out of my way? I need to talk to my maid chupaskey! Chupaskey!” (Hilary responds).

“Yes ma’am?”

“Go to Lord’s Shepherd… tell Travis about this… he need to know this…  Amadeus is like a brother to him…”