A/N Breaking Us In Two (Season 2)

Breaking Us In Two (Season 2)©

Hey guys! Thank you for adding my stories in your library and I am greatful with the good reviews and votes that you have given to me. I'm hoping that you would do the same way on my other stories!

I decided to merged the first book and the book two for you to know the story on book one since it was rated R-18. Instead of doing a book two I decided to make it Season Two.

Season One was a focused on the story of Travis the leading man. His family on how Hilary created an affair with Amadeus. How Arthur fight for his right and the entry of Nathaniel on their lives and a little glimpse of Therese story.

Season Two will surely focused on Therese side her family and how will her life turn out when she saw her long lost sister Amanda. This will also tackles the story of Marissa and Jerson, season two will be a blast for you my readers! That's for sure because there will be a big turn of event that will surely shock you guys!

Breaking Us In Two is not just a love story that focuses on two people. This will show the different kind of love as it tackles Love for Family and fight for True Love.

Happy reading guys!

Xoxo,
ringo_12