Chapter Eleven: The Continuing Search

“so…. Mushy… haha… (Marissa teases while they are walking towards the cabana).

“We’re here to swim to the beach not to tickle me tickle you… haha! (Jerson teases too).

“Stop teasing us okey?” (Therese said) Let’s eat…

“okay… you said so… lets have some food….” (Jerson laughs).

                                        On the other hand Amanda talks to Jan about her ways on how to find her siblings…

“it’s been awhile… but I can’t see my siblings… (Amanda said)”

“The only way for that is to guest for a t.v show and announces that you are searching for your long lost sibling’s right? It’s just easy Amanda… do you want me to book you for a guest appearance?”

“I will think about that Jan… really… what if someone will go to me and pretend that they are my siblings… it’s too risky…”

“That’s the quickest way for you to find your sibling Amanda come on… we have a lot of options…. Have some DN a test when someone claims that they are you’re siblings…”

“are you sure that having a guest appearance will work?”

“Look.. You will never say your sibling name…. you will just announce that you are trying to find them… you will never say anything on the television…. When someone came to us… ask them what your parents name…. and everything that you want to know and if they know everything… I guess that’s a proof that they are your sibling’s right?”

“That’s a good idea…. I hope it will work…”

“It will work Amanda okay…”

                                        Meanwhile…. It’s eight in the evening when they decided to go to their room… the four have some man to man talk and girl’s talk…

“so? Really like my sister huh?” (Jerson ask while he is sitting on his bed while Travis is shaving his mustache).

“yes… I’am….” (Travis replied).

“you’re very vocal about your plan…. Uhhhmmmnn… about being a priest before…. So? What’s with the sudden change…?” (Jerson ask with confused face).

“it was my dream since I was a child young man… but everything change… I really don’t know…”

“you really don’t know? So you’re not sure about your feelings with my sister right?”

“my thing is… I don’t know what’s with the sudden change… I’m serious about your sister… it is... maybe… because of her? she’s the reason behind that changes? You know… when I saw her? I know that there is something within her… something magical… something different… something that is very endearing…. Really… what I’m feeling right now? Is indescribable…”

“I’m hoping for that… my sister works so hard for us… her entire life… she suffers a lot… she dedicates half of her life to us… and I want her to be happy… I hope you can make her happy… cause if you hurt her… you will regret it forever…”

“wow… sounds like… frightening huh? Trust me young man… trust me… (smiles and rub the young man’s shoulder)”.

“I’m hoping to find my lady someday…”

“you will find her… in the most unexpected way… like us”

“well… lets see… haha!”