Watty Awards: Charice and the Mystical Daughters of Oprah (Synopsis)

Wow!!!

I'm sure you've got the news about the Watty Awards, and I'm sure you're also interested of what would be the stories to be posted by our loyal Wattpader friends!

So here I am, as one of them, writing a story as an entry to that contest. LOL.

Please leave a comment, or suggest anything for the improvement of the story. 'Cause I think I really need it. Thanks!

If you liked It, Please, don't hesitate to vote, or to become my fan after you've read it. Thanks again.

Prologue:

It was the day of confusion, when all men were kidnapped by the powerful Adam Lambert, a triumphant hypnotist who wanted to use the men for his entertainment.

All the men were gone, from infants to the old ones. Even the dreadful or the strongest men were captured through his great ability.

Charice, an eighteen year old simple girl who lived in the Philippines, was bewildered of their sudden disappearances; that includes her father-David Foster-and her best friend-Justin Bieber.

She sought the help of an oracle named Alicia Keys who can only be found on the peak of the Empire State building.

The only advice that the oracle had bequeathed to her was to reunite the seven mystical daughters of the most influential person in the world, Oprah.

In order for the world to be saved from the destructive plans of Adam Lambert, Charice must undergo through a savage adventure around the world to unite her mystical sisters: Taylor Swift, the sprinter; Britney Spears, the mannequin; Kesha, the animal shifter; Mariah Carey, the imperfect angel; and the fierce diva, Beyonce. Each of them possesses different abilities which were inherited from their mother.

But to be united was a difficult task to accomplish, for some of the mystical sisters weren't fond of the other.

Charice must do it! For the safety of the lives of all the men and of the world lies upon the destiny which she had to fulfill.