Troubled Act

Nova//4 days later.

"Are you finished?" She nodded slowly and wiped her mouth with a rag. "Come on. Let's go fix you some cinnamon milk." She shook her head and I raised and eyebrow.

"The baby doesn't like it." I sighed and helped her up. "What do you want? I'll get you anything." She smiled weakly up at me. "I'm not hungry. I'm just tired." I disagreed with the fact that she didn't want to eat but I didn't say anything.

"When's the first appointment?" I leaned against the bathroom wall and watched her brush her teeth. She rinsed her mouth out before turning around to look at me. "It's next week on Tuesday." I smiled and kissed her cheek. She huffed and looked at herself in the mirror.

She started messing with her stomach and she looked down at her legs. "Stop that stupid shit." She looked up at me and raised an eyebrow.

"What?" She tilted her head a little and the crinkle she got when she was about to get mad came to show. "Stop that stupid shit. It's crazy. When you do that, I know exactly what you're saying in your head and it's not fucking true." She got a little closer to me and folded her arms.

"You're not about to sit here and talk to me like I'm some fucking puppet. I can look at myself in the mirror if I want to. Who the fuck are you to tell me to stop? You gonna stop me?" I got off the wall and got right in front of her.

"I will if I have to." She scoffed and didn't move an inch. "You too pussy to do anything to me nigga." Her voice was low and she put her fingers in my face. I didn't say anything. I just let her talk.

"What's wrong Nova? You tongue tied now? You ain't got nothing to say?" She pushed my head with her finger and I smacked my lips, still not saying anything. I was about to leave the bathroom but she grabbed my arm.

"You need to chill out before you get hurt." I turned around to look at her and she was staring at me like she wanted me to die. "Who gonna hurt me Nova? Not you. You too weak."

I yanked my arm away from her and she took my phone out of my pocket. "Give me my shit back." She shook her head. I held my hand out waiting for her to give me my phone but she put it behind her back.

"Stop the childish shit man. Quit playing games." I stepped closer to her and reached behind her. She pushed me in my chest. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

When I opened my eyes, she was playing with her nails. "Give me my phone Dee." She didn't budge. "Nope." I walked towards her and she backed up. "Move nigga." I kept walking towards her until her back hit the wall.

Our faces were only inches apart. "I'm tired of you putting your hands on me like I did something to you. I been nothing but nice. I cook for you, I stay up with you at night, I hold your hair up while you throw up all your insides and shit. I'm constantly there for you and you treat me like I'm the bad guy."

Her breathing wasn't normal and she was shaking. Her body was as cold as ice. "You did this to me." She closed her eyes and fell. I caught her before she hit the ground. I put my fingers up to her neck to try and find a pulse.

I found it but it was faint. "Miss Kia! Miss Kia, wake up!" I beat on the wall because Miss Kia's room was right next to the bathroom.

"What's wrong?" She rubbed her eyes and looked down at us. Her face fell and she ran to her room to get her phone.

× × × ×

Jasmine// Savannah Georgia.

"They went to the hospital. We have to wait now." I sighed and slammed my fist on the desk. I hung up the phone without saying anything and I paced back and forth.

"Fuck! This delay could ruin everything!" I picked up the closest thing to me and threw it. "Relax. We will get revenge." Alyssa patted my shoulder.

I turned around to look at the five of them. Tally, Alyssa, Pj, Nia and someone Nova really trusted. "It's okay Jasmine. I got yo back." I nodded and sighed. The day will come. I promise. It will come.

I'm pissed because my idiot brother posted the chapter and it wasn't done. He's an asshole. But anyway here's the finished version.