Klance

"What the hell Mullet Head?!" Lance had just been sitting on one of the chairs in their break room, relaxing as he watched Pidge and Hunk play their game together. The outburst came out as Kieth landed in his lap from behind, the black haired male thinking the chair was empty from how low Lance was sitting.

"What the hell yourself?! Why do you sit so low in the seat?" Kieth said as he tried to scramble out of his lap and subsequently made himself stuck. He struggled and wiggled in the other males lap who's face turned as red as Kieth's jacket.

The two had always been considered rivals, from the day they met everyone thought of them as each other's opposites. Except for the two of them. Kieth thought Lance was a pretty decent if anything loud dude, and Lance always had thought Kieth was a gorgeous being and had always longed for him to notice him. But since everyone thought that they were each other's other half in a rival sense, that was the role they fell into instead.

Lance watched as Kieth struggled to get out of his lap and, without helping at all, smiled a bit. "Ya know mullet head, I've been told I'm comfy." He teased him and put a hand on Kieth's side, just to tease him a bit. The blush was gone and the smile had turned to a smirk, looking at the now red faced Kieth who momentarily stopped struggling.

Kieth was lost for words for a moment, looking at the male and the temptation to slap him was so great but also the temptation to just relax into him. It hadn't occurred to him just how comfy his lap really was, a light smirk playing on his lips. "Oh yeah? Maybe I should actually get comfy then?" He teased the male back, pushing the limits and he managed to turn in his lap, straddling his waist. "You know, you're right. Very comfy." He nodded, smirking and the tan boy.

Lance gulped down a feeling of panic in his stomach. When was Kieth ever this flirty or ballsy enough to flirt back?! Who was this Kieth?! He played it off smoothly though as he smirked at Kieth and put a hand on his lower back, under the jacket and the black shirt he always wore. He lightly stroked his lower back with his fingers. "Much better." He said quietly and pulled Kieth closer by the small of his back.

The red paladin felt his stomach flip and he willingly moved closer, chest touching Lance's and he batted his long dark eyelashes at him. "Be better if you'd shut up." He teased him in a light whisper, lips just centimeters from his.

Lance smirked as he held the smaller male close and laughed quietly, darkly. "Why don't you make me, baby?" He nipped at his lower lip lightly, just enough to touch it and he looked up into his eyes.

Kieth groaned quietly as his lip was touched and he slammed his lips onto Lance's, sending him back into the back of the chair. Lance had both arms around Kieth, a hand under his shirt still and flat on his back while the other gripped onto that black mullet and pulled lightly. Kieth had his arms around Lance's neck and the two fell into a full out make out session. Tongues clashed, groaning ensued, and hands explored bodies.

In the background Hunk sighed, handed Pidge a five dollar bill, and the two left the room unnoticed and hand in hand.