Shallura

Shiro yawned and stretched as he walked into the training room. He had a pair of sweats on and a cup of coffee in his hands, no shirt even though he knew sweating would help burn calories. He couldn't have been bothered that morning. He knew he should have woken up Kieth but he could hear him and Lance up all night, unfortunately, and he really didn't want to walk in on that. He had Coran teach him how to set up the sparring holograms so he never had to bother anyone. He hated bothering anyone, he knew he was supposed to be the leader so he had to let everyone rest as much as possible so they were all sharp. He set them up and smiled a bit, setting the mug down and he stretched out once again, sighing as he retracted the Galra blade from his metal arm to practice.

Allura was always an early riser as well, hair pulled back and she already had her training uniform on. She knew Shiro would be in there training, it was a daily routine. He'd train, she'd watch for awhile until he looked over at her finally and then they'd spar together. Allura loved it, she got to see Shiro in a more one on one scenario and it was nice to get to know each other. It also helped on days like that where Shiro refused to where a shirt in the morning. She definitely was not complaining then.

She peeked her head in and watched, smiling softly to herself as he had know idea anyone was there. He was so confident in how he moved but he always switched the pre-rendered battle to go differently, that was he never got stuck in one fighting habit. After a few more minutes Shiro finally had all the holograms out of the picture, panting and sighing as he went to turn it off and finish off his coffee.

"Well done Paladin." Shiro turned to see the princess walking towards him, clapping lightly and smiling at him.

"Well thank you, I know for a fact you'd have had that course done at least a minute before me." He teased her and smiled, handing her a practice weapon as well as grabbing one himself. "Care to join me as usual?"

"Of course, you're the only one that matches my skill." She teased and thanked him for the staff, going to one corner while Shiro took the other. He just smiled a bit at her, enjoying this part of practice together though if he had any say she'd never lift a blade. He'd have done anything for her to keep her safe.

"One.. two.." Allura smirked and raised an eyebrow, both yelling three at the same time and charging. Even though it was a practice fight, neither held back. They knew the other could handle it, staffs connecting with loud thuds and grunts from them both. It went on like this for ten minutes, a normal time for the two of them, until Shiro got the upper hand for a moment. He tripped Allura which sent her backwards, though she took his legs out as well and he landed over her. Shiro had placed a hand on the back of her head to keep it from hitting the ground, he knew he was going down at the time, and he looked down at her, both panting from the fight.

"Are you alright?" Shiro asked, that tuft of white hair hanging down and touching her forehead lightly. Allura's cheeks tinted a bit and she looked up at the man above her, hands on his arms lightly from reaching out in her fall. She reached a hand up and cupped a side of his face, pulling his lips down to hers. The two kissed like that, simply and sweetly, for the first time ever and both had a soft smile as they did. When they both pulled away Shiro laughed softly, Allura joining him.

"Never better." She replied, the two kissing sweetly again, sitting up this time and cuddled into each other.