[Chapter 2]

Author's POV:

After a few hours of school, It was finally Lunch break. But before that, Your teacher appeared infront of the class and said that there's a student from another section that is transfering in your class. Meanwhile the whole class just went ill and bored. Hoping that the introduction comes to the end quick. Then there's you, just seating on the floor, reading wattpad stories from your "Not-So-Close" Friend's Cellphone, ClockWork. She was just a few steps away from your area. 

"Okay class, meet your new classmate. Sally". The teacher spoke loudly. The whole class then faced the new student, with random expressions on there faces. You were the last one to see sally. She has Brown hair, Pink jacket, Rainbow Skirt, Rainbow high socks and cute bunny converse shoes. She was just as your age. You smiled, thinking it was a cute idea to dress up like that. But, then again. You have no money to buy any of those clothes she wears. Afterwards, the introduction comes to an end and everyone ran like usain bolt to the cafetiria. Then, You were just done packing your stuffs.

"Ahh..., i guess i'm going on a solo flight again. oh! but wait! clockwork forgot her cellphone.., I must return it quickly!" you spoke to yourself. You ran into the cafetiria door, You almost opened the door when, Hoodie, Your Classmate. Saw you holding clockwork's phone while rushing into the door. he stopped you from running and you were in shock. 

"Wait a minute! Toby! Come here!" Hoodie growled while grabbing your arm tightly. toby then comes.

"You thief! How dare you stole my girlfriend's Cellphone! give it back you freak!" He shouted in anger.

"N-no! it was a misunderstanding! You see, i borrowed this from her and i'm just gonna return this quickly! I'm in a rush to go to the rooftop! Please let me go!" You begged hoping that hoodie would let go of your arm. But he didn't.

"fuck no! Stop fucking with me and tell me the damn truth you ugly brat!" Toby hissed. You wanted to cry infront of toby so he would just let you go. but no tears were coming out from your eyes. It's because you were a tough and strong girl, there's no way you would cry infront of this asshat. 

"No! I didn't steal this cellphone! I have my own phone! and i'm proud to have it! So shut up! I'm just kindly returning this to clockwork!" You shouted. You fought hoodie's grip and finally broke free. you went into the cafetiria and proceeded to go to clockwork's table. You saw that she had many friends and you were kinda jealous of the presence that she has. 

"Hey! Clockwork! You forgot your phone! So here i'm returning this to you.." you spoke and smiled brightly.

"aha, gee thanks! I thought my cellphone was gone for good! Why don't you join us for lunch break? ______? I'll treat you!" She spoke back and returned the smile. 

"Eww! clockwork! Her ?! Are you serious?" A friend of clockwork spoke. And yet again, you felt a burst of pain. A never ending pain. You were at the edge of crying. 

"What the heck, why do you like this ugly brat who looks like a potato" Another one of her friends, 'Complimented'. That's it. you were at your limits. 

"aha...No thanks! I like being.... a-alone" You responded, and ran away. 

"W-wait! ______! fuck! This is all your fault mandy! I was planning to make her a friend of mine since she's been alone for the past few days!" Clockwork Shouted, But you didn't even hear what she said.You ran as fast as you could. You don't even know where your running but you ran. Then, you tripped. You landed in the garden. Were no one can hear you cry. Because no one wants to go to the garden, Except you. 

You stood up and sat in the wooden chair. You stare at the floor for a very long time, Then, this time..., you shed a tear. You were crying in pain. You sobbed and sobbed. You buried your hands in your face. You tried to wipe the tears but you were still crying. You tried comforting yourself. but still you were crying. There was never a day that you were never bullied or laughed at. It always happens. 

Then suddenly, you heard footsteps coming towards you, you quickly wiped your tears off but it just stays there. You were afraid that they might just laugh at you while they see you crying, saying your weak and all. But that's what you think..., As soon as the guy starts tapping your shoulder. You look up. You saw a boy with a blue mask with dark hollow sockets in it, there was a black liquid dipping out of it.  

"Hey.., A-are you Okay?" The man said. You couldn't respond, you were still crying. And the guy saw your tears. 

"g-go on! Laugh at me! Tell me i'm weak!" You cried out loud. The guy then just seated beside you, like he didn't even mind seeing little girls cry. afterwards, he offered you his handkerchief. You looked at him and he looks back at you. 

"Hey, i'm not gonna do that..I'm not a bad guy ya know" He responded and gave you a warm smile. You slowly took the handkerchief. You cried once more. The guy then patted your back. 

"Y-your s-so k-k-kind" You sobbed. Suddenly you felt one of your tears landed into the handkerchief. you panicked.

"Oh no! This must be expensive! I'm so-"

"Hey, Chill out! there's no need to be sorry. You can do whatever you want with it" He interuppted. 

"Anyway, my name is Eyeless Jack, My friends calls me E.J, what's yours?" He added.

"My name is ________, I'm 15 years old" You nervously introduced yourself.

"Hey, wait a minute. I have heard your name somewhere here in the campus. They're spreading gossips about you, but i just don't believe what they're saying.., You seem like a nice girl to me" He responded. 

"Really?! They're spreading gossips about me?" you responded back in anger. Your tears were gone.

"If i were you, i'd fight back. Because that's what a normal person would do, I would never stand infront of the enemy feeling speechless..I'd rather take that bitch down! whoo!" Eyeless Jack chuckled. you felt a warm sensation build up your body. E.j looked back at you once more then stood up. 

"Hey, ______, i gotta go. I think my pals are looking for me.. see ya later" He added and walked forward.

"Hey wait! You forgot your handkerchief!" You shouted. He turned his head back and smiled.

"Heh.., Just take the handkerchief as a token of my advice! Bye!" He responded back. He then ran, waving back at you. 

You stood up and smiled to yourself.

"You'll never know what's coming up to you but you gotta fight back! ______!" You spoke to yourself. A beam of Determination surrounds you now.