[Chapter 14]

OKAY I AM SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY! I HAVE BEEN FEELING REALLY SHITTY LATELY! 

SO HERE'S CHAPTER 14! AND SO SORRY !

[Reader's POV]: 

It was afternoon in underrealm, School was done and  i was walking my way home with clockwork and toby. They were just doing their usual PDA stuff when I heard a car honk at us. We turned our heads to see who it was. Oh boy, not this prick again. 

"Jeff" I heard Toby spoke underneath his mouth guard. Jeff motioned for toby to come to him which toby did. We heard mumbling and whispering stuffs. I couldn't understand what they were saying because of their actions. They both seemed worried about something. After their conversation was finished, Toby said his sweet goodbye to clocky with a kiss on the lips and rushed into jeff's car.

It drove off full speed, but when i saw the rearview mirror, Jeff staring at me. But this time, his stare was different. His eyes looked sad and there was a little bit pain painted on his face. Which made me very confused. 

[Jeff's POV (FOR THE FIRST TIME HAHA)]

I drove into the parking lot of smile's pub, taking toby with me. We were greeted by a group of men, they were holding guns, I smell danger.. 

"Where's Hoodie?" Toby aggresively spoke, glaring at them. These men did not talk until someone certain showed up. Oh, i knew who this fucker was. 

"Frankie.." I said in an angry tone. 

"Hello~ Hello! Senior Societies! heh..Glad you could make it to the party! Hoodie's just down the basement!" He sarcastically said, which made my blood boil.

"Fuck you! try to hurt hoodie and i'll kick your teeth in!" I heard toby shout. Which made frankie bursted out laughing. 

"Oh boy! Am i scared! Well, Let's cut to the chase shall we? come! I'll show you how healthy hoodie has been!" He darkly chuckled and motioned us to follow him. 

We walked inside the pub and down into a flight of stairs. It was getting darker and darker as we took each step down. We finally reached the basement, we walked through a large pair of doors and saw Hoodie, strapped on a chair! He was seriously wounded and looked dead!

Toby attemptedly ran for hoodie which was stopped by frankie's men. I ran to stab one of them but was kicked by frankie instead. 

What the fuck!

I stumbled and fell on the floor next to hoodie, I tried getting up but Frankie stomped on my stomach which made me threw my knife somewhere else.

"This is for My buddy Virus! You assholes don't know who you're dealing with!" He moved his face closer to me and smirked in an evil way. For my situation, it was very hard to breathe and i couldn't do much. 

"Is this the legendary Jeff the Killer of The Secret Senior Society? hmmm? They say you're really strong for psychopath! they say you're unstoppable, ruthless and merciless? huh? you look pretty weak for me i say!" He shouted and stomped once more on my stomach. I chuckled darkly and started to coughed up blood. 

I did my infamous smile and spitted blood on his face. His eyes widened and i felt his guard went down so i quickly took the chance to kick his junk which was a success! He held up on his junk to ease the pain i caused. I quickly picked up my knife and stabbed on of the men who where holding toby off. Toby finally took out his hatchets and slashed each one of the guy's throats who where attacking him. 

I ran for hoodie and slashed the ropes on his hands and feet. He fell on my shoulders, and i didn't even feel him breathe at all. My eyes widened. 

This scared me for the first time, I quickly put hoodie on my back and screamed at toby to retreat. Which he did, and we both ran outside the pub and into my car, I drove at full speed and catch a glimpse of Frankie on my rearview mirror. I drove into a nearby hospital and took hoodie with me inside. He was put into a hospital bed and into the emergency room. I was half relieved and worried at the same time. Fearing that Hoodie might be really dead because i never felt him breath and he was seriously cold. 

"Dude, we should call Isaac and the others" I heard toby suggested. I sighed and walked right pass him, he stopped me.

"Jeff! Where the fuck do you think you're going?!" 

"Look, I really need to see someone right now, and go take care of hoods for me" I frustratingly said and ran outside the hospital.  I went inside the car and drove into countless roads and shortcuts. Finally i slowed my driving and pulled infront of  her house as quickly as possible. But didn't go out because i know she would just be mad and shit. I know it's weird as hell but i just felt like passing by. 

[Reader's POV]: 

We just finished dinner and i am done with washing the dishes. I quickly went up to my bedroom to study for the upcoming quiz tomorrow. I sat on my window pane and opened my book and started to make notes on my notebook. while writing i suddenly felt the urge to look out the window to see the stars and stuff outside, and to my suprise and shock, instead of seeing stars I saw Jeff's car infront of my house!