[Chapter 15] Oops!

[Jeff's POV]:

As soon as i saw her {Hair Length and Hair color} hair being blown away by the wind as she opened her window. I was in a daze. She looks so pretty and beautiful, i couldn't take off my lidless eyes on her innocent face.

Until i felt a sudden pain on my lower torso.

I soon realize that i was still wounded  . I gotta admit, Frankie did a good job on wounding me. I chuckled sarcastically as i remember all the things we did a few hours ago.

I was distracted from my thoughts when i heard a loud thud coming from the roof of my car. I went out of my car to check what it was. Only to be hit in the head by a piece of shoe. I grumply looked up and saw in her open window that she was preparing for another thing to throw. As soon as she threw it, i quickly dodged the thing and walked my way into the doorway.

[Reader's POV]

"Get Away from my house you psycho!" I shouted at him at the top of my lungs. I heard a knock on my door and opened it. It was my mom, she seemed worried.

"Honey! There's a guy on the door!" She said while panting. We suddenly  jumped from the loud thud that was coming from the front door.

I quickly wasted no time running downstairs and checking on the door. I quickly opened the door to reveal jeff, His right leg was up as if he was supposed to kick our door down.

I facepalmed and sighed in frustration.

He quickly laughed and returned to his usual position while looking at my mom. What a nerve...

"So, What are you doing here?!" I said while raising an eyebrow.

He didn't respond anything and looked serious now.

"Well, why don't you come in? ______ never told us a guest would be coming this late at night!"

"MOM!" I shouted in defense.

"Sure i'll come in" Jeff said while smiling at us. My mom leaded jeff to our living room and there he sat on our small couch.

"Oh _____ why don't you seat with Mr.Woods?" Mom said while winking at me. Which i find very disgusting.

I sighed and just sat on the floor next to our couch.

"You want something to watch?" I asked this prick as he noded in agreement. I picked up the remote control on the coffee table and gave it to him.

BUT

As soon as i held my hand out which the remote control was in! He didn't aim for the remote, but For my wrist!

He pulled me into his arms and i tripped and fell on him.

I quickly pulled away and was forced to seat next to him. My mom then finally came with cookies and milk in a tray.

Wait a minute! We had a fucking tray?!

I gasped from the sight of the fancy tray that was being put on the table. Jeff laughed as he saw my reaction and took a piece of cookie. He munched on it and smiled.

Mom left us with a smirk on her face. I sighed in frustration and just ate with jeff instead. Until i heard a gasp of pain from jeff. He held on his stomach and fell on the couch. He was breathing fastly.

"Are you okay?" I asked looking confused.

"Yeah, I'm fine don't worry about me.." He said while giving me a thumbs up.

"I'm not worried, you just looked dull" I said.

Before i could say another thing, Jeff fell on lap and i gasped from it. The black dots in his eyes seemed to have  disappeared. I know this is a situation where you need to quickly put him to a bed or something, but damn his eyes are making me laugh.

Mom bursted out the room when knew what happened. Mom helped me carry jeff upstairs to my fucking room! and placed him on my mattress! She took out the first aid kit.

Wait! He was holding something in his tummy a few minutes ago! I quickly unzipped his white jacket and pull his shirt up. His stomach had some purple-ish colors on them! And it looks pretty serious!

I sprinkled some medicines in it and wrapped it up with some bandages. After an hour of treating him, I finally get to rest.

I suddenly heard some shuffling sounds on my bed and saw Jeff staring at me. He was smiling.

I glared at him daggers and just proceeded to stick my tongue out in a very childish manner. He laughed at my reaction.

I crawled infront of him and was quickly pulled into the sheets. I was now laying with jeff. Somehow my anger and disgust for him had  disappeared. Jeff then proceeded to hug me tightly which i find very warm. I was out of my thoughts so i hugged back, not realizing what i was doing.

Jeff leaned in closer to my forehead and intimately kissed it. I gasped and blushed underneath his chest.

--------------------------------------

END HAHA So how was it?

Was it good?

:)

Hoodie's dead! D:

Just kidding!

I love you all!

Thanks for the votes and comments and WOAH

15.4K READS?! WHAT

LOL THANK YOU SO MUCH ;-;