Nightmare

Every body was screaming and shouting and I didn't figure it out I thought that they were crazy or something like that but then I saw three boys walking around and think of themselves like they are the boss here and then I figured out that there was a leader between the two boys who was walking in the middle between the both of them and all the questions in my mind was (who are they? and why they are acting like that ?) but then I saw Amy say to me shhh
So I said to her why ?
Who are they ?
She said they are the handsome guys in this college and that middle guy is called (shawn Mendes) he is the owner of this college of course by his step father and the other two guys the long haired one is called (jason) he is a player boy he has dated every beauty girls in this college and the calm one is called (Hardin) he is the nicest guy between the two of them but he is so calm and don't talk so much and you must remember to not mess up with them specially the leader one (shawn)
Then after a short while I saw the leader one whisper to his friends and looked at me and then I heared the laugh at me so I said to myself (keep calm ) it's nothing and then I went to buy a mango fresh juice and I saw him whisper with them again by looking at me and the laugh again so I shouted at him and say hey you arrogant boy what's wrong with you why are you talking with your friends about me if you are courage enough talk with me face to face and not behind my back don't your parents learn you to have some manners and to talk in directly way and to behave yourself and then I said to myself ( omg ) I am stupid how dare I said these words and I found myself messing up with him but he said calmly with an evil smile who am I you will see new girl and then he walk away.
"Hey didn't I told you to not mess up with that guy you now will see (nightmare live ) (Amy said )
Then I said to myself I am going to be a dead meat .