Chapter 2

Play this song while reading the chapter!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, how's your first day going, girls?" Archie asks as he sits down at the table.

"It's okay, I guess." I said while looking around the ourt yard we were currently sitting at.

"So, how's your music going?" Betty asks. He does music too? What doesn't he do?

"It's good. Infact, I have to go. I have a meeting with Ms. Grundy, the music teacher, and football try outs." He says while getting up. He waves and walks back towards the buildiing. Who has a meeting during lunch?

I was picking at my food which consisted of a Salad and a bottle of water, when I noticed someone walk by the table. I raised my head and made eye contact with the boy walking by. He stopped walking and looked at me, before smirking and walking towards a tree. He was tall, and had dark brown, possibly black hair and was a total hottie with that beanie he wore.

"Arianna. Arianna, did you hear me?" Veronica said. I dropped my fork, startled and looked at her.

"What?" I cleared my throat.

"We were just saying that we are going to the dance tonight. Are you going?"

"Yeah, Yeah. So, um... who's that?" I said pointing to the guy that walked past me.

"You mean Jughead?" Kevin said. I nodded my head.

"He and Archie used to be best friends. We don't know what happened though." Betty said. I nodded my head and looked towards Jughead, only to find out he was looking at me. I looked away and turned to the conversation.

"Juggy is totally looking at you." Betty said while picking up her water.

"Wait, really?" I said. But as I was about to look back, Kevin grabbed my hand.

"Don't look back you fool." he says and places his hand back on the table.

"Is he still looking?" I ask and Veronica nods her head, "and so is Cheryl." I roll my eyes just as she approches us.

"Arianna Martinez, Veronica Lodge. I'm Cheryl Blossom, but you knew that." she said.

"Are you always like this, or just when you're in the mood to be annoying?" I say while sipping my water.

"Hm." She says and throws me a sarcastic smile. I return it with one as well.

"So, I would like to encourage both of you to audition for my cheerleading squad, the River Vixens." She says while looking at Veronica and I.

"Uhm, what about Betty?" I ask.

"Oh, of course she can audition, but it looks like Betty has enough on her plate as it is." She says while looking to her lunch tray that has a half eaten apple, a salad, and a halfe drinken bottle of water.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Oh nothing," Cheryl says while standing up and leaving.

"Ignore her, Betty." Veronica said while patting her shoulder. "We don't have to try out."

"No, I would love to, but I tried out last year and Cheryl said I was too fat." Betty says sadly.

"What? That bitch." I say while clenching my fist.

"yeah, but you were so Season 5 Betty Cooper." Kevin says.