Chapter 5

*>*< Shay's P.O.V*<*>

As Myra and i get out of her car and walk up the ramp and i use my moms school key to get in.

About half an hour later we have over 50 people who have showed up and in about 30 minutes more we close the door and start announcing our plan to the 100 people that have shown.

"Okay everybody listen up" Myra shouted " I'm Myra as you all may know and this is my sidekick Shay"

"Sidekick?" i flashed a hurt look at her then elbowed her in the ribs " And I'm Shay we are partners in crime" i say with a smirk correcting her mess up.

'that's better' i say inside my head with a cocky attitude.

Myra flashed me an unamused look what can i say i'm stubborn i flashed her a happy smile.

"Anywhoo" Myra continues " Well as crazy as this sounds me and Shay are planning on taking over the world as most of you know this by the letter and here's how we are gonna do it so get comfy you will be leaving this place at 4;30 am anybody got a problem with that? No. Good! lets get started" Myra Finished

It was around four in the morning and everybody was dragging to stay awake, even Myra.

"Just wrap this thing up Myra my knees are bout to give out" i whined

"ya ya okay just pass out the packets and we can all go home and get a hour or 2 of sleep" she sounded impatient and i could tell she was tired to,

After i finished passing out packets of the plans of everything, everybody headed home except Myra and me as we put up chairs and picking up trash making sure nobody new of our secret meeting in the gym.

Myra and i got in her car and she drove us to my house where she also stayed for a while and as soon as we snuck in unnoticed we dove for my bed and as soon as we touched it we both passed out.

"Girls wake up now both of you are already late by 1 hour UP UP UP GO GO GO" my mom shouts causing me and Myra to rub our eyes and look around like a dazed confused mess.

"Mom i don't feel so good, I need sleep" i declare

Me to " Myra says after me

"sorry girls but your fathers already gonna be mad so just get up and ready we leave in half and hour GO GO GO" she shouted as me and Myra stood up from my bed and stretched out and took quick showers and threw our hair in pony tails and put on clean new cloths after this my mom came rushing in and rushed us out the door and into her car.

As we pulled up to the school my mom came in with us while Myra and me. As Myra went to her class and i went to mine with late notes and apologizes we sat down and tried not to pass out the whole time our teachers where talking as soon as the bell rang we got up and walked and finished the day with no rush at all and got into the car and went back to my room and passed out.