Chapter 3

____The Funeral____Maddi P.O.V_____

       Shay, Myra and I forced ourselves out of the car and into the church building with dread hanging off our shoulders for our lost friend Stephanie.

     Walking into the church building you could see the sorrow pulling  everybody's lips into a frown.

We all sat down in the pews lined behind the  the front two placing us in the 3rd row.

    Stephanie's parents talked as well as Myra and her sister. After the service we drove down to the Red Sox field to spread her ashes onto the field of her favorite team.

The ride home was quiet and nobody dared to break the silence we had over the loss of our friend or family. Nobody except Myra of course.

" Y'all know she wouldn't want this right" she questioned us " she just wants a happy life and that's what she got!" She declared.

" Now stop moping around and at least celebrate her life" she said cranking up the radio to Forever by KISS and driving us all to our designated houses.

___Shay's P.O.V____

"I'll do it" I simply stated and stalked towards the garage door typing in the code that lead into my house not needing to state yet another word because Myra  knew what this meant. She knew this meant we where going to take over the world and we aren't going down without a fight. And a big one if I might add!
I walked in said hello to my family eating and headed straight for my room not peeping another word and I knew my family was ok with that.

After getting off the phone from a great inspirational talk from Myra I made a misktake

"I'm ready to rule the world" i scream a little to loud throwing my hands up to the sky in fists

My bratty little bother ran in and had to yell at the top of his bratty little lungs " YAAASSS LETS TAKE ON THE WORLD GIRLFREN!!" Good gosh sometimes he is so weird

All I did was simply place my palm on my forehead and shake back and forth in a no motion.

"Shut up" I stated annoyed and walked out of the room the turned and shot him a glare and said

" this is my room! you get out and leave me alone!"

He stuck his tongue out and stomped out mad at me.
-------Next Day------

After school Myra ran up to me and told me what we where going to do first.

The most boring part just had to come first!

We had to write letters for all over the school. But then there was the semi-fun part.

We are sneaking into the school at midnight and slip letters into people's locker while nobody could see us doing this.

We walked towards my house stopping by the store to pick up paper and pens. We also practiced a new handwriting so nobody knew it was us. I used a cursive print.

And this is what the letters all stated--

'Dear student of Standto High School

2 girls are looking for people to help take over the world. They know how to do this! By joining this you are sworn to secrecy! If you tell anyone you will be killed on the spot! We have inside sources and you will learn to shoot,kill and follow orders. Meet tomorrow at gym if you want to join us.

Love,
2 girls'

After 3 hours of homework and writing 100 letters in new cursive handwriting it was 7:40 pm and Myra went home and we decided to meet at the school.

Finally it turned 11:45 and my parents and brother where asleep and so I snuck out to wait at the school.

By the time I got there it was 11:55 and Myra was already there so we headed to the school doors to meet up and pass out the notes into people's lockers.

" Tomorrow's was going to be one eventful day that's for sure!"

"It sure is" Myra stated.